The all-new Micro Dyson Spherical Fuel Cell!

CarolRawley

I asked permission of Darrknox to use his mesh and texture, by the way.

Diabolical Doodads Pty. Ltd. is proud to introduce the prototype Micro Dyson Spherical Fuel Cell, a wonderful piece of mindbending glory.

An excerpt from our parts magazine expertly describes it:

The Micro Dyson Fuel Cell

Manufacturer = Diabolical Doodads Pty. Ltd.

Recent scientific developments in the Kerbal Nations Space Command, or KNSC, have yielded constructions called Micro Dyson shells. These shells are ultra-compressed spaces in this dimension that can translate into vast tracts of space in certain subdimensions. These spaces are always spheres. This particular Micro Dyson shell has been created in an old FutureTech Sphaera Fuel Obtinatus. It covers several kilometers in subdimension K4191, and has been filled to bursting with a ridiculous amount of fuel. Be very careful with this, as objects that bend reality tend to be a bit unstable.

Are you ready to buy?

{edit}New tank has become more unstable. Be more careful.

It looks like Darrknox's Sphaera Fuel Obtinatus, like it says in the description.

SpheresMedia2.png

Warning! It is meant for use with stock parts.

Pictures would be helpful...

like ^^^^ said.. ingame pictures would be nice.. would like to try these out but without seeing them its bad enough adding more parts and adding to the 6 minute load time for my game given that i have over 200 parts in my part folder..

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.