Community TeamSpeak3 Server - In space, WE can hear you scream!

Majiir

Community TeamSpeak3 Server

In space, nobody WE can hear you scream!

TS3 Hostname: ksp.nabaal.net (or just click here)

Download the Teamspeak 3 client here.

(If the connection link above doesn't work, open the Connections menu, click Connect, and enter the hostname above in the "Server Address" field. If you're still having trouble, make sure you're using the latest version of Teamspeak3.)

The community voice server is open for Kerbal engineers of all explosive talent. Come on in and celebrate your latest achievements, or ask for help. Narrate a livestream! Launch an expedition to slay the Space Kraken Cthulu!

Server Guidelines

• Young players are welcome. We have adult and young users alike, and everyone's welcome. We care about your behavior, not the pitch of your voice. If you're calm and considerate, we'll have a great timeâ€â€and that goes for older folks, too. There's occasionally some cursing, but feel free to ask people to clean up their language or move to another channel.
  • Use your forum name. This isn't mandatory, but it helps everyone to recognize each other.
  • Push-to-talk is required. The server's been getting more traffic over the last few days, and voice activation is problematic with more than a handful of users. If you have a high-quality microphone and no background noise, you may request an account that lets you use voice activation.
  • Move down a channel. If you and a group want to discuss something else, move to a different channel out of consideration for other guests. In particular, if you're discussing something unrelated to Kerbal Space Program that other users aren't interested in, this is fineâ€â€just do it in another channel.
  • Be nice. Be considerate. This should be self-explanatory. Don't yell, sing, hold down your talk button, play music, harass other users, that kind of thing. Everyone's here to have fun.
  • Ask a server admin. If you have a problem, complaint, or curiosity, please feel free to ask a server admin or moderator.

Moderators

I set up this server a little while back. I recently got a PM asking me to publicize it a little bit, so here we are. There are a few people online right now, so come join us!

Edited by Majiir

I want to join, but i talk in spanish, my voice in english isnt very good :(

I know a little bit of Spanish, if that helps. :-) Everyone on comms has been pretty nice, so you'd be welcome.

We had ten or so people on tonight and had fun with challenges, live streams and a Kethane arms race. Patrick Stewart made an appearance (and I refuse to believe that it's just some guy who sounds exactly like Patrick Stewart.) We had people from the U.S., Canada, England, China and the starship USS Enterprise New Zealand.

"Use the phaser, Worf."

7-8 of us are on tonight playing some challenge games and running casual streams. We're about to start a "you build it, I land it" challenge. :D

We cant transfer craft files, over TS?

Does sound like a great idea, been able too openly chat an challenge each other in game.

Will be online tonight.

Would be an idea, just an idea, Squad may conaider including TS natively with KSP.

We cant transfer craft files, over TS?

Does sound like a great idea, been able too openly chat an challenge each other in game.

Will be online tonight.

Would be an idea, just an idea, Squad may conaider including TS natively with KSP.

You can. TeamSpeak has a built-in FTP system. Right click on the channel you're in and press "Open File Browser" and you can upload/download files there.

We've been visited by Picard himself.

That guy was amazing. I hope he comes back every night for some... engaging conversation.

Your landing-upside-down challenge~

NFFg3.jpg

I hope he comes back every night for some... engaging conversation.

... Have a cookie, sir. :D

Add Brasil into that list. (Yeah, my english was kinda lackluster)

Everyone was mostly intelligible, so I wouldn't worry about it. :) Maybe it's just me; I've played games with a lot of Russians and Europeans on TS/Ventrillo.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.