inappropriate names?

spikeyhat09

Hard-on in English slang mean "aroused" like in "I have an hard-on". Though, I don't see why is should be offensive. If it was racist, maybe, but, here, that would be as stupid as banning "Dick" as a name.

And, if you start going that way, soon everyone would like to delete a name because it may potentially be offensive in any language. Let's not go this way.

Hard-on in English slang mean "aroused" like in "I have an hard-on". Though, I don't see why is should be offensive. If it was racist, maybe, but, here, that would be as stupid as banning "Dick" as a name.

And, if you start going that way, soon everyone would like to delete a name because it may potentially be offensive in any language. Let's not go this way.

Yeah, agree'd.

I don't think they should ban any names if it's not a well known offensive word.

It may be a bit inappropriate, but I'm actually a bit curious of the thought process of people who find words such as "hardon" super-offensive and start media-****storms about them. Do they crawl up in a fetal position upon seeing the word, cry themselves to sleep and start seeing shrinks to help them endure their personal hardon-crisis?

It may be a bit inappropriate, but I'm actually a bit curious of the thought process of people who find words such as "hardon" super-offensive and start media-****storms about them. Do they crawl up in a fetal position upon seeing the word, cry themselves to sleep and start seeing shrinks to help them endure their personal hardon-crisis?

I lol'd heartily.

For a second I thought his name was "Hadron", that would have been cool. :P

Funnily enough, I'm sure I've seen a Hadron Kerman at some point. To get to 'Hardon' from 'Hadron' you just need to switch two letters around... :huh: