SPACE STATIONS! Post your pictures here

tsunam1

do I recognize parts of the KSS-do-it-yourself kit in this picture ;) ??

nice work!

PS: you forgot to deploy the solar panels on the docking arm ;)

KSS all the way! (Logging back in the game now to check those solar panels!)

I bring you!

Cabana Corp. R&D's Hades Station! Pirouetting casually at a LKO of about 400km, Hades Station is where all that valuable Research happens for the Cabana Corporation.

Currently playing host to a mission to the Mun, docked are the O.R.C MkII/TC (Orbital Rescue/maintenance Craft, Troop Carrying version) with a rover payload and a SpaceBus (intended for orbital transportation only, though a "Landing Capability Enhancer" can be added at a later stage).

To come are four Hab modules (Base-kit inflatables, to be docked "above" the deflated station ring, where the SpaceBus is) and a larger research wing (to be placed near the lit Cupola at one end), after which the station ring will be deployed.

Current part count (with everything docked) is at 700...

hades_1_by_akutou-d64nrzy.jpg

hades_2_by_akutou-d64ns04.jpg

hades_3_by_akutou-d64ns0g.jpg

Projects after Hades is complete:

Olympus Space Dock, to rest at 2,000~3,000 km.

Munar Orbital Observation Post "Artemis"- LMO 60~70 km

Dionysus Orbital Refuelling Post- HKO 20~25,000 km

HELIOS Array- A massive solar plant that would circle the Kerbal System's Sun at an orbit of about 4~5,000,000 km.

Edited by BananaDealer

This is the first part of my space station, I haven't mastered docking yet but when I do I'll be adding some escape pods and a refueling station. Plenty of docking ports and room for 24 Kerbals.

DdfmjFEh.jpg

T1BTuIFh.jpg

Ln7Pf4sh.jpg

Edited by Junedax

Smzf52g.png

yeah..it fell apart under thrust but it looked pretty cool i guess...juniper transfer ship. Carried 3 mapsat probes, and 3 remote tech probes. as well as 2 kethane transports, 2 kethane rigs, 2 transfer shuttles, and 2 hab units

Edited by apoch1999
link and spelling

The Sphaera I (a.k.a. little miss melter)

N79PVy2.png

HkzRckA.png

9OFoRIp.png

Mostly a habitation station; has enough space for 22 crew, 1200~ fuel and about the same RCS. Until the game is optimised a little better, though, she's mostly a monument.

It looks like a jellyfish! :P:)

Bah... Lightweight... Hades Station has like 500+ on it's own, without any docked ships... Currently it's at just under 700 with my utility/transport ship docked...

Yeah but I despise even the slightest lag and insist on playing with the settings on full. :P

Yeah but I despise even the slightest lag and insist on playing with the settings on full. :P

As. Do. I...

Though I've been required to tone rendering to half so I can actually do anything whatsoever...

Anyways, some more pics coming up soon of Hades Station. And maybe even of the SoI-T (Sphere of Influence Transfer) Booster Array (I need to update the blueprints to current Cabana Corp. parts) and a small fuel station higher up that would function as a small space-dock until Olympus is assembled...

As. Do. I...

Though I've been required to tone rendering to half so I can actually do anything whatsoever...

Anyways, some more pics coming up soon of Hades Station. And maybe even of the SoI-T (Sphere of Influence Transfer) Booster Array (I need to update the blueprints to current Cabana Corp. parts) and a small fuel station higher up that would function as a small space-dock until Olympus is assembled...

Well then your computer is clearly more powerful than my broken laptop. ;)