tsunam1

SPACE STATIONS! Post your pictures here

2509 posts in this topic

Minmus Station Alpha. Currently has capacity of 22 Kerbals and is recycling as much as possible. Always has a couple scientists beavering away for the better of Kerbality

q4WtA3O.png

3 people like this

2 small redundant modules were launched by Saturn I's into LKO and docked to form the first space station: Archimedes Orbital Station

2 docking ports on aft and starboard ends for crew with airlocks above the docking ports to provide easy EVA access. A middle docking port was tucked into a 1.875m cargo bay for resupply craft.

N0yvG2l.png

ebCdIJQ.png

3 people like this

I finished my orbital shipyard in a 10x system. Still need to add fuel tanks, but I consider it finished.

1nX8rXX.png?1 

8 people like this

Here's my "Safe(ish) Space Station"!

mN374aU.png

It's nothing special, but each module has a crew return vehicle that has enough delta-V capacity to get back to Kerbin from the Mun or Minmus (as the design gets used for more distant orbital laboratories).

Except for the occupants of the cupola wing -- they'll have to hustle across the central node in the event of an emergency...

3 people like this

1 hour ago, SecantSystems said:

Here's my "Safe(ish) Space Station"!

mN374aU.png

It's nothing special, but each module has a crew return vehicle that has enough delta-V capacity to get back to Kerbin from the Mun or Minmus (as the design gets used for more distant orbital laboratories).

Except for the occupants of the cupola wing -- they'll have to hustle across the central node in the event of an emergency...

nice!

certainly better than my little single launch one from a couple pages ago

Edited by CrazyCanuck

16 hours ago, CrazyCanuck said:

how many parts is that ?!!?! ?!?!

too many

It is 9 vessels docked together.

Xmy88tI.png

Teross space station core 63 parts,

+ Minmus lab.rover, Mun space laboratory, two drones, two fuel tanks assembly, etc.

anvWYQH.png

1 person likes this