Kethane Pack 0.9.2 - New cinematic trailer! - 1.0 compatibility update

Majiir

Odd. I'll look into this.

I've done a little extra testing, it only appears after launching a flight, but then it will be everywhere. Space Center, VAB, SPH, Flight, and 2 of them in Map mode... one in the correct place, the other as above. The "extra" button does nothing, even in map mode, but it is click-able and obstructs whatever ends up behind it. The correct button does open the Kethane dialog.

This is how it looks in map mode

Kethane2.png

Edited by Alshain

Yeah I am having same problem, at first I thought it was something with Chatterer, but after completely removing it, the icon error is there. Here is my post from Chatterer, it has the mod list at that time with logs. Post #77 with pictures.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/92324-0-25-Chatterer-v-0-7-1-08-Oct-2014?p=1462840&viewfull=1#post1462840

Friendly reminder to please use the Kethane issue tracker on Github when reporting issues.

Additionally, those with the toolbar issue: please post your output logs on Github. I am reworking some of the toolbar code on this end, but I'm unable to reproduce the issue you're all having.

Edited by Majiir

I can't get this mod to install properly. Please help. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032182414/screenshot/531747978968607661 THis is the message I am getting. My installation directory is D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Kethane I haven't moved anything in the Kethane file and the dll file is in the plugins folder. What am I doing wrong?

and the dll file is in the plugins folder...

That appears to be exactly what is wrong. Most mods these days install entirely into their own directory in GameData. The KSP/Plugins and other directories are legacy items from much older versions of KSP.

Edited by technicalfool

Link in first post not working where can i get kethane 0.9.2? Github doesn't have the DLL files or parts?

You'll have to be more specific. The download link is working fine. (It links to Kerbal Stuff.) Which link are you clicking, and what error are you getting?

hey first post to the forms. dont know if this has happend to anyone else but my ke-s210 compact survey unit is not turning on. im not getting any right click options. not sure if this a because of other mods or if somehting went wrong with the code update for 0.25. any one else haveing this issue?

Dowload link to https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/152/kethane IE cannot display however just tryed chrome and works fine sorry for the bother but thanks for the responce. Not sure why Kerbalstuff won't open in IE but IE's so old I don't think it'll bother anyone.

Older versions of Internet Explorer don't support the encryption Kerbal Stuff uses.

I have been looking at, and enjoying looking at, Kethane since the day I started playing KSP.

I only have one problem with it though: Is every new KSP update going to COMPLETELY trash my ksp saves, or are the mod-related parts simply going to vanish?

Take that to mean I've never installed or used mods with KSP before.

(As a sidenote: Why hasn't anyone -and I'm assuming nobody has here- consulted the KSP dev team about shaping Kethane into the mining system that they just couldn't quite formulate? There shouldn't be any problem with it, so long as the Kethane team is willing to trash almost everything, seeing as they implemented space-plane plus, and I highly doubt that squad would discourage someone aiding them with something they deemed so tedious that they decided to put it on hiatus, so long as said aid-bringer has the right ideas in mind. Food for thought.)

Thank you, man! The problem persists but the game now run since I could reduce to half resolution.. Did anyone had problem with parts with strange sizes after updates? I have some mining ships around and the heavy driller got 10x bigger there (making them explode when I try to use them) and even in the vessel files.. However, the heavy driller part by itself, when assembly ships, is fine!

If not.. is there a way to check in the code and replace it without losing my ships or rebuilding vessels?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.