Kethane Pack 0.9.2 - New cinematic trailer! - 1.0 compatibility update

Majiir

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings,

Yes Agreed ! I am porting all my old MODS over and KETHANE is the BASE MOD.

I will be live streaming my efforts again soon, usually in the evenings EST.

I need to verify the latest MOD but my cfgs have had EXTENSIVE rework so I will probly just port over from 24.2.

The problem with older mods is the graphics might be too large.

Commander Zeta

Edited by Cdr_Zeta

1 hour ago, Cdr_Zeta said:

Hello,

I am having issues with this; workin behind the scenes for awhile; I suspect I may be limited to an older version of KSP as I cannot get it to work in 1.02; yet!

Commander Zeta

You do realize this mod was passed onto a new maintainer and has a new thread, as well as updated for 1.0.5 compatibility?

Hello,

We meet again!

Yes I read about the 1.02 update but not the 1.05 update unless it happened like a couple days ago.

Now I am restudying STOCK resource generation (and CRP) as my original resource generators did not use CRP configs (only the common resource pool); I deleted the config files as Kethane provides it's own resource creation in the KSP Universe.

I am having to consider dropping Kethane because the new resource system may be better; if it works that is; it seems to be a runoff of Scansat which never fully worked to begin with; not for me.

Commander Zeta

• 2 months later...
On 4/6/2016 at 11:22 PM, glob452 said:

hi is there anywhere where you can download this mod, since kerbalstuff is shutting down so i can not download it plz respond 

I think it's on CKAN, but it's only for 1.0.5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm trying to get ahold of some of Majiir's older versions, but with the many security add-ons I have installed for Firefox, this link for old versions from the OP isnt working for me... Just wondering if its just me, or if the link is still good? If someone could check and post back for me, i'd appreciate it... :)

https://mirror.nabaal.net/files/kethane/

5 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

I'm trying to get ahold of some of Majiir's older versions, but with the many security add-ons I have installed for Firefox, this link for old versions from the OP isnt working for me... Just wondering if its just me, or if the link is still good? If someone could check and post back for me, i'd appreciate it... :)

https://mirror.nabaal.net/files/kethane/

I get a 502 bad gateway error

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.