Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Kicking off 2017 with some screenshots.

A rescue vehicle on its way to Minmus to pick up a paying passenger.

sLhPCq6.jpg

An asteroid grabber waits in Kerbin orbit for its chance to snatch a space rock.

dVZOVBG.jpg

Fiery dawn ascent of the asteroid grabber.

ZwwWynT.jpg

Happy landings... and rovering, EVAi'ing, submerging, grabbing, ISRU'ing, Science'ing and general crazy contraption building in 2017.

nKYrEPX.jpg

A long time coming, as this screenshot was taken about six months ago. Still my favorite screenshot, a serendipitous moment in a tourist contract where I got Valentina to line up in the window sporting a big smile just as I got into the internal view.

7 hours ago, AccidentsHappen said:

Hey, where are those sweet looking wheels from?

Poster made them...and the chassis too.

Test-flights in foreign atmospheres (or above them).

0eX7aN0.jpg

dLs4POG.jpg

And test-drives in them too, with the Karbonite edition of my DAKAR vehicle. Can't use this on Kerbin because Kerbin has too little or none in its atmosphere (or anywhere for that matter).

kKiNPmj.jpg

IVjmgE3.jpg

1 hour ago, Triop said:

VNpD1sR.png

Not only is this a nice screenshot, it made me realise two things. It looks like you're driving across the Lake Gairdner salt flats in Australia, and I just noticed how large the sun is in the sky. It looks really, really close! Scary if Kerbals haven't invented SPF 50+ yet...

4 hours ago, AccidentsHappen said:

Not only is this a nice screenshot, it made me realise two things. It looks like you're driving across the Lake Gairdner salt flats in Australia, and I just noticed how large the sun is in the sky. It looks really, really close! Scary if Kerbals haven't invented SPF 50+ yet...

I flew this car to the North pole for high speed testing, The salty look reminded me of bonneville.