Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

VhegKZ7.png

"Legs! I've still got legs! Good. Arms. Hands. Oo! Fingers! Lots of fingers. Ears. Yes. Eyes, two. Nose... I've had worse. Chin. Blimey. Hair. I'm a girl! No no. I'm not a girl. And still not ginger! There's something else, something important! I'm- I'm- crashing! Ha ha!"

Geronimo!!!!!!

So I wanted to get Jeb off of my space station (as you do) and I wanted to put another crew up there but I didn't feel like designing a crew shuttle. So I just go "what the hezmana" and shove a bunch of Kerbals onto my Mun rocket and dock it with the station...

BFFEBC7B928A9AA4062F8F5258BAB489773ABF84

So yeah, the most over-engineered crew shuttle in existence. I'm sure the accounting office will have fun explaining that.

Then I decided. You know, it would be a shame to just jettison this perfectly good lander stage. I wonder if it can land on Kerbin?

1EAEB68CCCDF63AFDD3DB85BE58A201BD26F5637

You can't tell but the command module is still sitting on top of that lander. There's almost no fuel left, but it landed.

I guess it will work on Duna. :)

Found this pic in my imgur album. It was a rover with two lazorcams side by side so you could see in 3D in realtime.You can see it in 3D by looking at the image crosseyed, until the two images form a new image in the middle, focus on that and voila, 3D!

RHhBqFk.png

While landing a rover on Eve, I noticed it has some really nice effects at night.

l8p.png

The rover came down safely by the shore

mycz.png

...and Billy-Bobdrin decided to take a bath in the 120 degree warm, radioactive, toxic water. Why not?

v8b.png

Minmus has quite the trippy surface

gchb.png

I may safely assume that I am one of the few persons that have a conference room on their space station... on the outside

z03.png

And there, my Duna base crew. Why are they smiling though... they're going to stay there for a lifetime.

No, this is not just a big lander. It's a base. Really.

eumi.png

Edited by TheThing345

not so long ago...

9060727919_e4c26b89f7_b.jpg

screenshot162 by moon-man1, on Flickr

9062957108_789e943a82_b.jpg

screenshot164 by moon-man1, on Flickr

rocks in HD!!

9062957898_403cf8e95f_b.jpg

screenshot167 by moon-man1, on Flickr

we're going back already?

9062957680_8331fbf984_b.jpg

screenshot168 by moon-man1, on Flickr

not long after Jeb's first landing...

9062958704_65f218763b_b.jpg

screenshot169 by moon-man1, on Flickr

9062959226_1cae714706_b.jpg

screenshot172 by moon-man1, on Flickr

where did you get these?i love those fuel tanks!can you give a link?

A bit of fun work from 0.19:

First, my very first successful interplanetary flight (even if the terrain did knock one of the solar panels off the probe when they deployed...)

uXCANnv.png

A docking of which I'm particularly proud - I did use the docking camera, but other than that this was entirely on manual. Between the high part count and my old laptop, things were running like molasses. While that did give me more time to react, it also meant that I had to hold down a key for up to a full second before the control input registered, which made fine control a bit iffy.

JnnUrst.png

And the view from inside the CSM on the left:

o30B9MK.png

Centaur project. Nearly success after 2356 crashes.

You seem to have lost a bit there, just at the tippy top of the nose. Just a little one. I'm sure it's not really important.

Still an awesome-looking ship, and I hope that Kerb's got a steady hand on the stick for any future flights on that monster. :D

What happened to the nosecone?

Hard landing. But at least it's more or less in one piece.

Previous was even less successful:

lw5ayY8.jpg

But usually like this: (this was intended to be "final picture" at first)

MFzwqeS.jpg

Need to make it even more slow, only 0.2 atmosphere in deepest canyon at Duna. Or more effective brakes, maybe small engines. I hoped for orange parachutes, but it's dissapear at ground touch so does not help much.

I lift small plane at Kerbin by this strange way because I can't lift it by rocket no matter how hard I try. I tried to put it on top, at side, at another side, two rockets at both sides, but without success. So I decide, if it don't want to fly like a rocket - let's fly like a plane. And it's fly well.

Edited by zzz