Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

23162111-beb9-49ac-8bb6-5cc86c2686de_zpsebcd0180.jpg

titlebar-edit_zpsfdcfa204.png

Homepage: http://chobit389.wix.com/laythe

Mobile version: http://m.wix.com/chobit389/laythe

Promotional Wallpapers!~<3

wallpapers_from_laythe___freya_by_valhalla_studios-d67fov6.pngwallpapers_from_laythe___dariya_by_valhalla_studios-d67fqi8.pngwallpapers_from_laythe___nadari_by_valhalla_studios-d67fr26.png

news-3_zps0b077172.png

05/31/2013 00:00: Draft of character backgrounds: http://canadian-trekkette.deviantart.com/art/The-Main-Characters-375145347

06/01/2013 04:40: System Chart / Mission Map added

06/01/2013 17:09: 3 wallpapers added

Edited by OdinYggd

I'll be happy when the forums are once again shiny and returned to their former splendor. Now we can rebuild anew, twice as good as the original!

So, first order of business, does that new version of the main site I posted work for everyone now that it uses HTML5? If so that shall be the new primary home of all PfL data and this thread will become a sort of gateway and feedback section.

oh man PfL got lost? Well guess I'll help rebuild it (and my post count..) by saying nice things about it

keep trundling on chobit! in the spirit of something grissom said not long before his death, don't stop because of a lost thread. progress must march on.

I didn't do that quote much justice, but you get the idea

Shame about the info lost, but anyway is there a new pic?

I was working on one during the downtime, but I had some issues of my own, we had a three day blackout so I couldn't work on anything... so I bought a baby rabbit to keep me entertained (Named him Carl Sagan McFluffles).

If I can get out of this artist's block I'm in now, I can have a new pic done in a couple days

[EDIT]: Note, there is a new section on the main post that deals with current projects and sketches

Edited by chobit-389

I was working on one during the downtime, but I had some issues of my own, we had a three day blackout so I couldn't work on anything... so I bought a baby rabbit to keep me entertained (Named him Carl Sagan McFluffles).

If I can get out of this artist's block I'm in now, I can have a new pic done in a couple days

LOve that name XD, also dont worry if you have artists block dont worry about it.

Edited by hotmailcompany52

heh, yeah it was. He once said something along the lines of "if I or any one of us dies, don't stop advancing the exploration of space. we know the risks we're taking, and we're taking them for a reason"

and then of course he died in the apollo one fire. dunno always just liked that quote and thought it was relevant here, with the 'death' of many a thread and member.

wait why don't I just find it:

"If we die we want people to accept it. We are in a risky business, and we hope that if anything happens to us, it will not delay the program. The conquest of space is worth the risk of life."

Just read the about page on your site cubit I got to say it sounds like a good show if it were on the TV:D

All you are missing is the male weight lifter that makes all the blue prints(or is bob in that slot?)

Edited by botse

Just read the about page on your site cubit I got to say it sounds like a good show if it were on the TV:D

All you are missing is the male weight lifter that makes all the blue prints(or is bob in that slot?)

Nadari is the engineer, but I'll try to get Jeb, Bob and Bill in at some point. As for the story itself, you'd have to ask Trekkette, but shes busy packing... so it's anyone's guess when she'll be here to elaborate.

As for anything new. I JUST said to keep an eye on the front page! XD There won't be news for a while, things just got running again!

[EDIT]: Hotmail! Stop distracting me!