Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

Nadari is the engineer, but I'll try to get Jeb, Bob and Bill in at some point. As for the story itself, you'd have to ask Trekkette, but shes busy packing... so it's anyone's guess when she'll be here to elaborate.

I had to remake my account. Then my email derped enough to not get the confirm registration email.

As for writing... oh hey! Birdy! Everyone looks at the birdy and not me! xD

... As Chobit said, I'm packing. And today we're getting a terrible winter storm. 2 or more feet of snow, blowing whiteouts, city transit status is "NOPE"...

Actually, that sounds like a terrible reason for avoiding writing. My only other excuse is "MINECRAFT." Is that valid?

Aww, so cute! So, umm, while your power is up when will this storm stop?

At the moment it's just high speed winds, but that is enough to easily knock out electricity.

When I get a chance I think I'll work on the character data section of the main site, won't require as much work as a painting ^.^

I don't want to cause an argument or something, but I've always been curious as to the lack of males in your drawings. Is it just because you prefer the female form, or are you making a statement about the game's apparent lack of genders?

I suppose these Kerbals in this picture might be male, but I can't really tell looking just by at their androgynous spacesuits.

Just curious. Nice work as always, and that new sketch looks good.

Due to violent weather I'm unable to work on PfL today without risk of losing progress due to electrical failure.

*You're* having violent weather!?!

~coming from +2 feet of snow and blowing whiteouts <3

I don't want to cause an argument or something, but I've always been curious as to the lack of males in your drawings. Is it just because you prefer the female form, or are you making a statement about the game's apparent lack of genders?

I suppose these Kerbals in this picture might be male, but I can't really tell looking just by at their androgynous spacesuits.

Just curious. Nice work as always, and that new sketch looks good.

I'm actually not that good at drawing male characters, they always turn out feminine. And I guess you could say all of the above, preferring female form (cause lets face it, men in general are gross...) and lack of female kerbals ingame. But that one isn't much of an issue, gameplay and important features come before eyecandy when you're developing a game. If they add them in eventually that'll be nice but it isn't a huge issue, I'd be just as happy if they didn't.

As for Repair, both characters are female, the one facing away I suppose could be Freya, but there are about 8-10 members of the Laythe Expedition, so it could be anyone, but yes, thats meant to be a female in that suit.

The other one, which is blonde you may notice, was picked at random (

) from a collection of characters since I didn't have any solid plans for PfL at the time

(^plays MC)

Yes that is a valid excuse trek MC is a every good one but one tip 'DONT GIVE ender-men TNT':D

I hate endermen. Even though they sound kinda like the Borg when they're mad. I've actually been playing with the new snapshot. And a few modpacks I've fallen in love with.

Eventually, this links back to the fanfic. I use creative mode to build sets for whatever I'm trying to write. Makes it make more sense to me. Chobit's art is great, but I need to play around with interiors. Helps me understand the characters.

I hate endermen. Even though they sound kinda like the Borg when they're mad. I've actually been playing with the new snapshot. And a few modpacks I've fallen in love with.

Eventually, this links back to the fanfic. I use creative mode to build sets for whatever I'm trying to write. Makes it make more sense to me. Chobit's art is great, but I need to play around with interiors. Helps me understand the characters.

Inb4 I build a full replica of the Valhallan Enclave~<3

I'd always intended to move everything over to a separate website and just use this thread as a gateway, the forum derp only sped up that timetable. All those thumbnails and labels and links looked nice on the outside, but within the post editing screen it was a murderous vortex of URL and IMG coding... This way not only is it easier to handle for each update but also gives me an excuse to make a shiny website!

Thanks for the cache but I won't be rebuilding the thread to be exactly like the old one