KSP'ers new and old, come say hello :D

sal_vager

Hello world!

I found out about KSP in .16 days by that i mean i was a KSP video Lurker and a forum lurker and then i just left and forgot about it then after like 5 months after browsing space videos i have come across KSP and i got the game! .19

Thats how i found out about ksp

Hey! Got into KSP a few months back, recently decided to start adding some mods (I like sticking to stock for the challenge / fluid flow of missions)

I've been running a single save-file mission, in which I first sent (identical) rovers to the minnimus and ike and brought them back to kerbin (proudly parked in front of the space center), then got into kethane. Just landed an SSTO kethane tanker with 4500 units on the runway, from orbit. - a modification of my "K-18 Super Kornet". I like treating vehicles and such as somewhat valuable, and don't just churn out new ones, but pretend to have a stock airframe I modify for the mission, etc. I also like to do it entirely by hand, as in, no mechjeb, no calculating delta-v's even, I just tend to err on the side of overbuild and then prolong missions with the extra fuel.

Anyway, wanted to join the forums to swap creations and ideas.

Hi,

First post, been playing the demo, and finally bought it last weekend... Don't get enough time to play this awesome game, I could lose weeks given the chance. Really wanted to mention that over my lunchtime today I finally made an orbital intercept and docked!! I am so proud of myself especially since none of my students have managed this yet!

Looking forward enjoying everyone's posts

Cheers!

Hey fellow kerbonauts!

I discovered this game about a week ago. It sucked me in, and I decided to buy it. I love sandbox games, where you can do what you want, so I tought this game is definitely for me!

Hope you will not explode as many times as I did :)

Cheers!

Hey fellow kerbonauts!

I discovered this game about a week ago. It sucked me in, and I decided to buy it. I love sandbox games, where you can do what you want, so I tought this game is definitely for me!

Hope you will not explode as many times as I did :)

Cheers!

We have and will explode as many times as you have :)

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to KSP, just started playing in 0.22 when it came out. I didn't want to get started knowing that I'd want to start fresh after 0.22. I've already learned how to dock and rendezvous but I prefer to do Career Mode and have yet to unlock the parts needed. I want to learn how to fly to Duna and maybe build a base there eventually.

Though I should say hello as well. I started playing back with the 0.13 demo and quickly bought the game which was at 0.14 I think. At least I did a lot of Munar landing on winglets that time (before struts). Haven't really played yet since then until career mode came out last week and it engulfed my whole week-end! So I though I might as well join the community ^_^

Hey kerbonauts, just getting acquainted with the community, been playing on my own for a while, got a lil bored until the career mode released, and now I've been re-addicted

same boat as you. Trying to find the 'edit signature' button

Why hello members of KSP! I am one of the newest of the newbies. I just got the game, after having the demo for about a month or two, and I've gone into Kerbin orbit with a capsule and a space shuttle, and that's pretty much it. :D