KSP'ers new and old, come say hello :D

sal_vager

New to KSP, just found it a few days ago. Bought it a few hours later ;) Been waiting for the forums to come back. And the spaceport is slick, going through all the stuff now.

Must suck if you had 10k in posts and they are all gone? Are the posts all here, and your account is just not valid anymore - does it show the account that posted them, etc.

Also Im curious if it was ever said what actually happened, not that Im really mad or upset about it, I'm just curious. I own a site with forums so I like to try and learn about this sort of stuff, obviously something happened in the database, user error? server error? anyone?

We're back in business guys!

So if you are new to the forums or an established member who's finding themselves back at square one, or just want to say hi, drop in and let us know you're here :)

It's great to be back old friend, an too our Develops, an every other member past or present.

Great to have our Kerbol System back up again..

PS: I am guessing the Experimemtal + QA Team, sub forums where lost, or pending re-intergration?

It's great to be back old friend, an too our Develops, an every other member past or present.

Great to have our Kerbol System back up again..

PS: I am guessing the Experimemtal + QA Team, sub forums where lost, or pending re-intergration?

I don't remember if test team existed at this point. but im sure all the test team will need to be re-added to the group.

Hello again everyone. Time to get back to making parts I think!

To those wondering what happened, there is an article detailing it all over here.

Thanks for that link, I managed to miss that note.

I had something like that happen to one of my sites a few years ago, not much you can do, but I'm glad they were able to restore what they could. I'm sure lessons were learned and the KSP team is a good group of people, I know they are working harder then most other sites would to restore as much as possible. The forums will bounce back fine tho.

Thats said, I hope they don't forget to re-add the youtubes section *hint hint* haha

Back. Entire account gone but whatever, its just some data on the internet

Yeah, so much for what we post on the internet being "forever"! One power failure or Zombie Apocalypse,...and all those embarrassing pictures of what Jeb has been doing at post-re-entry parties disappears! :sticktongue: