RLA Stockalike v10 released 11th August

hoojiwana

I've just put them on Curseforge.

However, all new projects there require manual review by the staff, so currently it's not visible to the public. It may take a day or two. I'll mention when it's up.

EDIT: And there we go, it's up and already getting downloads :P

http://kerbal.curseforge.com/ksp-mods/220907-rla-stockalike-archive-mirror

EDIT 2: And it looks like Curse is linking whatever I uploaded last to the direct download button. That's not good, I need to re-upload the files in a different order then. Should also make the naming a bit more obvious and add a note in the description.

EDIT 3: Now I'm getting "website is offline" messages when trying to upload...

EDIT 4: Uploaded and waiting for approval.

Edited by Streetwind

Any news on the new version of RLA Electric Engines? I use them extensively, even if they are underpowered now after the stock ion engine was buffed up to 2.0 thrust. (nothing some text-file editing can't fix ^.^)

Woke up this morning and Curse download is working fine (finally).

Streetwind, do you have the RLA ion engines pack? I have that pack (in fact, I have an entire downloads folder) if you need it.

Yes, it's all bundled into one download. The project description on Curse reflects this, as does the file description itself - though I suppose I could make it a little clearer. Will fix right now.

Originally I had uploaded all four files individually, but Curse has this thing where they link whatever you upload last to a big fat "download now" button. This not only led to users downloading the wrong file, but also by design prevents a lot of people from even looking into the files section and noticing multiple files. Therefore I decided to bundle it up into one. The alternative would have been to make four different Curse projects.

Edited by Streetwind

considering its just a parts mod that doesn't rely on any plugins technically yes, but some of the part ballance may be a bit off(for example the electric engines pack doesn't reflect the buff squad made to its own ion engine, also the rcs thrusters don't reflect squads recent trend of making the smallest of parts effectively massless)

• 1 month later...
Anyone tested this on 0.24?

It worked on 0.23.5 without any changes? However, it may need price rebalancing now.

Should work, since its just parts. But yes, costs may be weird.

Tweaks were made for RLA Stockalike 0.9.4. Its a part of grater project - Changes in prices and characteristics to made parts form various mods competitive with stock parts. Those slightly better should be at least more expensive, weaker or smaller (to some degree) should be cheaper

• 3 weeks later...

I've added a note to the Curse repository linking to GregroxMun's update and clarifying that the Curse repository is not associated with it. This should help prevent confusion and funnel a couple more people towards the update.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.