[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

With mechjeb there is more than enough fuel in the proton to build a MIR.

It turns out yes, but only because the monoprop engines were so much more powerful than stock, which was a pleasant surprise. But by gawd do they wobble around enormously when trying to dock with Mechjeb!

Buran and Suttle its "not only military" ships. Multypurpose i mean.

Spiral only military space ship.

Can you make MAKS for use with AN-225 and civil versions of TKS and Salyut because CBBP's one is useless

And i really like N1 and i realized that your tutorial is somehow useful because when i seen Block A i used your way to get it more stable.

I think you can add struts to the payload.

Edited by Djolox

Current version KSP no have useles wing configurator. No wing or control surface transform.

Now make good looking plane its madnes.

Now I have a lot of problems with An225, so even its release in question.

Edited by BobCat

Current version KSP no have useles wing configurator. No wing or control surface transform.

Did you test it with FAR? Or that wouldn't help?

That's too bad. Just think of the things you'll be able to do once this game gets closer to full release! You'll be a modding legend by then. Haha.

Maybe you could work on some new projects like the PPTS? I know it looks a lot like the Orion, but I love that Russian flavour!

EDIT:

Or Opsek would be nice... :D

opsek_ppts_dock_1.jpg

Edited by kyle.mk.howard
Gotta add'em all!

Question; I cannot for the life of me get the Kvant-1 to dock on the back of the Core Module. I've got the rest of the Mir together (bar the docking port) but the Kvant just will not stick. Is anyone else having this problem? Again, I'm using third party Craft files from the Spaceport, so it's possible it's been constructed incorrectly ... but any suggestions?

The docking port on the back of the Mir core might be put on backwards. It's easy to make that mistake, I did when building my first Mir. That led to some rage quitting...

I've solved it now, I had to jettison the Probe core that was over the top of the docking port. But there's a new problem! I was about to send my first Kerbals to it via Soyuz TMA, and I only saw Bill and Bob. "Where's Jeb?" I wondered... he wasn't classed as lost, and the Mir didn't show any crew aboard... but it seems he's in the passenger seat of the Kvant-1? Eh?! And what's stranger is, I can't seem to get him out of there! Any ideas folks? If nothing else, I may have to design a Buran mission to move the Kvant via Robotic Arm into the cargo hold, and bring it down manually... or possibly attach a parachute to the rear and hope Jeb survives the descent back! Ahh ... adventures!