[Tutorial] Beginners Video Guide

AddMeGamers

Hey everyone :) wellcome to the

, here i pritty much cover everything from the basic to the more advanced things that you may ever need to know .

Throw your comments bellow if you have any questions .

Happy Gaming!!!

Edited by AddMeGamers

Fair enough you want to increase the views on your youtube, but these are hardly official, also pretty sure there is a forum etiquette issue with reserving posts - meaning you are not meant to do it.

I'll still have a watch and see if you have anything useful and add something later

Fair enough you want to increase the views on your youtube, but these are hardly official, also pretty sure there is a forum etiquette issue with reserving posts - meaning you are not meant to do it.

I'll still have a watch and see if you have anything useful and add something later

hmmmmm not really in it to increase views , posted it to help people out . otherwise if there is a etiquette issue of some sort with reserving posts or the title , then moderators feel free to edit or just post bellow and il make the changes .

OMG!!!! thank you so much , i spent hours trying to figure out scotts docking , this one i got in like 20 minutes .

wanted to ask , iam having trouble with my plane , as i get very high the nose just dives down , dont know what to do .

OMG!!!! thank you so much , i spent hours trying to figure out scotts docking , this one i got in like 20 minutes .

wanted to ask , iam having trouble with my plane , as i get very high the nose just dives down , dont know what to do .

glad it helped ... the fact that it nose dives could be as the fuel runs out and it gets nose/back heavy , are you planning your plan in a way also in regards to how the fuel is consumed ?

remember as you consume fuel the weight shifts .

glad it helped ... the fact that it nose dives could be as the fuel runs out and it gets nose/back heavy , are you planning your plan in a way also in regards to how the fuel is consumed ?

remember as you consume fuel the weight shifts .

aaaaa crap ...i never thought that the fuel consumption actually shifts weight around :P "face palm " ...very cool finally got it to space :) oooo in regards to your targeting landing what about when iam doing a atmosphere landing , what is the difference as you say i have to put into account the drag , so by how much ? and also any other tips , also when are you planning to make the atmospheric landing .

AddMeGamers, I have watched a couple of your videos and I can't watch any more. Here are a couple things I noticed from two of your videos (the only two I watched):

The apoapsis decreases in altitude during ascent because you're "not above the actual gravity"

Contrary to popular belief, there is gravity in space. Gravity exists everywhere.

You use the (grossly incorrect) analogy of using a propeller to push you down a hill will gain you more speed than when trying to push you uphill to justify burning at periapsis.

Call me Simon, but I frankly find it annoying seeing this phenomenon of noobs making tutorial videos.

Sorry for being so harsh.

AddMeGamers, I have watched a couple of your videos and I can't watch any more. Here are a couple things I noticed from two of your videos (the only two I watched):

The apoapsis decreases in altitude during ascent because you're "not above the actual gravity"

Contrary to popular belief, there is gravity in space. Gravity exists everywhere.

You use the (grossly incorrect) analogy of using a propeller to push you down a hill will gain you more speed than when trying to push you uphill to justify burning at periapsis.

Call me Simon, but I frankly find it annoying seeing this phenomenon of noobs making tutorial videos.

Sorry for being so harsh.

Hey Simon :)

firstly thanks for the feedback , you are probably right in some sense that i got things wrong , but the main thing is i have way more people happy and getting results, then nit picking my mistakes , the wonderful thing about the internet is you can just watch someone else if its not up to your standard ;)

Happy Gaming!!!

aaaaa crap ...i never thought that the fuel consumption actually shifts weight around :P "face palm " ...very cool finally got it to space :) oooo in regards to your targeting landing what about when iam doing a atmosphere landing , what is the difference as you say i have to put into account the drag , so by how much ? and also any other tips , also when are you planning to make the atmospheric landing .

well i messed around with it a bit and i think you where right , as the fuel got consumed it destabilized the plane :) so all fixed and now i finally got it to orbit . Also in regards to your rendezvous tutorials what do i do when i want to go from already a planet such as duna to another planet , as kerbin is in the middle the circle around technique that you show works fine but what about if i want to go further out or in ?

well i messed around with it a bit and i think you where right , as the fuel got consumed it destabilized the plane :) so all fixed and now i finally got it to orbit . Also in regards to your rendezvous tutorials what do i do when i want to go from already a planet such as duna to another planet , as kerbin is in the middle the circle around technique that you show works fine but what about if i want to go further out or in ?

the same principle applies , the sun is pretty much the middle man if that makes scene ,so before you go anywhere outside that system you need to jump to the suns orbit first , so kerbin to sun to duna , and to go back from duna you go to the sun then to kerbin .

another example ,from kerbin to sun , to eve , to sun , to duna, to sun , to kerbin .

does it make any scene ?

Edit : LOl i just read what i wrote and even i get mixed up :P

Edited by AddMeGamers

Don't go 'through' the sun, that will end badly :-)

LOL priceless :D.... "and we are sad to say , that dear Jebedia didnt quiet get his calculations right and ended up on a collision course towards the sun ......being burnt to a crisp as he approached he broadcasted his last words of wisdom before he vaporized "

Incoming Transmission

JB "WTF........***static***"

I'm guessing English may not be your first language? In your above post you are saying 'scene' and I think you mean 'sense', as in "does that make sense". On another note, I like your video's :-)

lol actually it is , just suck in spelling :P ....glad you like the videos tho :) hope it helps

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.