[BETA UPDATE]Anyone want to try my Unity Game?

tygoo7

I recently started on a game using Unity and I'm not really popular on Youtube and I would like some feedback from people. KSP inspired me to make my own game because they use Unity. I'm not trying to advertise I just want some feedback from someone other than me. :)

Goto this site to download http://butterjumper.weebly.com

Edited by tygoo7
BETA UPDATE!

Before you read this dont sign me off as a jerk i'm just offering some constructive criticism.

This was a neat idea for a game and reminds me a bit of my years of playing roblox if you have ever played that The music is happy :D and is a GREAT game so far for your first shot

But after I played for a couple of minutes I lost interest its not that the base idea of the game was bad it was that the game didn't have enough variety I was just hopping around the blocks almost mindlessly it was almost like I fell off and i would just start hopping again and I just lost interest. You have to add something that makes the level more interesting than just hopping on some butter :D

But again I am not trying to be a jerk and this is just me talking you might want to get some more input from different peoples view points

I'm making the levels different like rotating blocks, spheres, rotating spheres, different shapes, different themed levels, and other stuff. That was the first level I made so theres not much in the Alpha. Thanks for the feedback :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.