-Gamah's "Copy me, quick!" Running Challenge Thread

What do you mean? Ill address a few things you might be asking. On takeoff, I added 2 extra Kermen to the storage container using the crew manifest. I could have bussed them over and up a ladder, but I figured the result would have been the same. The two views of the nose section in the latest pictures show oposite sides. On launch, the door to the crew section is on the other side of the ship, and as you can see in the landed picture, there is an opening. If you are asking about the spacific names, Russell, and Zaira? When I did my boat challenge around the globe I added those two names into the persistance file to dedicate the trip to two of my friends. Now the names are still in there and pop up usually when I do things in pairs. Like Bill and Bob. If you are curious about bitting 5 Kermen into 1 crew cabin, I didn't. Only 4 rode in the cabin. The 5th stayed in the cockpit which is located farther up, opsite side iin the landed pic. In the take off pic, if you look closely just above the center air intake, you will see Bill, waving at you through the glass of the mk1 cockpit. As for transferring poor Zai and Russ from the "-Gamah Rules!", I did it the same way as the first attemped, EVA from one ship to the other.

Does any of that answer your qustion? If you are more spacific I'll tell you as much as you like, or show you more pictures. :D

Is the crew manifest part of the vanilla game? If it is feel free to call me stupid... I haven't been following the development too closely. Last I remember though, that's a mod. :/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.