No KSP Weekly?

iBoesen

HEY GUYS

GUYS

Guys, listen. Every time Damion or Skunky says anything, we hound them with complaints. Is it no wonder, then, that they are reluctant to post stuff?

Maybe if we're all nice and do our research before posting, they'll start taking to us again.

THANK YOU. I agree, the panic scene has grown terribly old.

HEY GUYS

GUYS

Guys, listen. Every time Damion or Skunky says anything, we hound them with complaints. Is it no wonder, then, that they are reluctant to post stuff?

Maybe if we're all nice and do our research before posting, they'll start taking to us again.

As someone who deals with similar issues I can 100% agree with this. It sometimes becomes a case of 'I should just stop communicating because it causes nothing but drama'. It's always one or two that ruin it for everyone else.

Sir Nahme,

What about all the dramatic and cryptic messages and suspension points and general whining for attention? How do they fit with "NDA, Terms of Termination, Cause of Termination, Professionalism"? Are they the feats of those who have worked "in public relations or in a professional environment"?

How about context of the question answered? Don't try and drag my statement out and turn it into something it was not for your own unfulfilled angst. Your interpretation of Damion's posts are an artifact of you're own mind and were not the subject of my post.

HEY GUYS

GUYS

I'm also all for this! Right now there's a lot of speculation and little substantive information.

We need to remember that humans can live without air for seconds, water for days, food for weeks and without answers forever. Waiting a while isn't going to hurt anyone....and in the meantime the "community" would do well to not say stuff that it might regret later.

I'm sticking with my first theory...so I guess I won't start working on the inclination video till the weekend. (Roll the dice...)

Streams not happening on the schedule they said they would happen

Updates not happening on the schedule they said would happen

Week after week the only news is "Nothing to report"

Nothing to see here, move along... Everything is fine...

And yet I probably seem like some sort of jerk for pointing out these facts and am probably risking getting banned by even saying this... Since when are we supposed to live in fear of the wrath of the community managers whose salary we helped pay?

Jeez, finally. Maybe someone professional will take his place and break this hugbox up.

To those so damn buttflustered over Damion leaving, why? What did he do that was so great?

And yet I probably seem like some sort of jerk for pointing out these facts and am probably risking getting banned by even saying this... Since when are we supposed to live in fear of the wrath of the community managers whose salary we helped pay?

On "certain other communities" we can see the CM's extremely unprofessional behavior unbiased and critique it without worrying about fanboys going apes*** on us. That being said the mere fact that these clowns are being paid makes me question Squad's logic.

Damion and Skunky do nothing but try to sweep problems under the rug and then try to silence anyone who questions it. We have to get the DEVELOPERS to tell us what's going on and try to satiate us. Isn't a CM's job to take care of the community and make sure everyone is on the same page? Because these guys don't think so, they're too damned worried about protecting their egos.

Edited by Pedonymous

The last dev blog with status on the update was posted 5 days ago, the last dev post in the developer forums regarding planned fixes was posted yesterday. The foundation of your statement is flawed and your delivery is lacking.

Guys, please...

Please...

Just stop...

Please...

They will tell us when their ready, let them be, they have enough stuff to worry about,

Just stop whinning and complaining, just be quiet...

Please...

We're not living in fear at all, and you won't get banned. This forum's not the Democratic People's Republic of Squad, you're allowed to have your own opinion.

Squad's been going through some pretty hard times (The Great Crash of 2013, Steam Crisis, DLC Crisis), and there's not much community interaction because:

A). Every time Damion or Skunky says anything, we hound them with complaints.

B). The devs are too busy making the game to show us anything.

As an amateur game developer myself, I can also tell you that a lot of the work put into a game is pure code that you can't take a pretty screenshot of. Resource handling, stuff like that.

I have to say,that I think that there must be something bad with Damion,because he normaly says everything about the team,even when has Skunky almost been fired,and even when was Skunky in the hospital.There must be something weird.

We're not living in fear at all, and you won't get banned. This forum's not the Democratic People's Republic of Squad, you're allowed to have your own opinion.

Squad's been going through some pretty hard times (The Great Crash of 2013, Steam Crisis, DLC Crisis), and there's not much community interaction because:

A). Every time Damion or Skunky says anything, we hound them with complaints.

I've heard of people having their STORE ACCOUNTS banned because they badmouthed Skunky. And maybe if they weren't doing such an ass job they wouldn't be getting so many complaints?

Wouldn't that be Richard Branson?

Snip

Lol what a male chicken :D

I've heard of people having their STORE ACCOUNTS banned because they badmouthed Skunky. And maybe if they weren't doing such an ass job they wouldn't be getting so many complaints?

What people are these may I ask? The same people that said KSP 0.20 would cost extra and spread other sorts of misinformation?

Edited by Trux

That seems pretty extreme, and also damning if true. If you don't mind me asking, could you direct me to some evidence?

That is entirely un-true, un-just and a flat out lie. Nothing like that has ever happened, ever will happen, and ever would happen. A store account ban would require authority and authorization we do not have access to, and as such would require the approval of people in the chain of command well above us in pay-grade. No one's posts have been deleted in this conversation, no one's been banned for stating an opinion, and I will not have this sort of miss-information spread. -DR

Edited by Damion Rayne

I've heard of people having their STORE ACCOUNTS banned because they badmouthed Skunky.

An outright falsehood.

This thread has gone on far enough and it stops here. I can only give you the information I am allowed to give you. If the boss says, don't discuss this publicly until we make an official announcement, my hands are tied. There is nothing I want to do more than to just blurt out everything I know, but that would be professional suicide.

When people start rumor mongering, like what's going on in this thread, all is does is add to the problems and confusion. It's amazing how some of you seem to have this imaginary insight into what is going on and you are 100% wrong.

Now, I am going to lock this thread, not because I am trying to stifle information, but I am trying to maintain some level of quality information of which this thread is sorely lacking.

Official information will be forthcoming. I was expecting something today but it seems to be delayed at the moment.

Capt'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Amen to that, Skunky.

Fingers crossed this doesn't become another crisis (The DamionRayne Crisis), because that would be a death blow to Squad's PR.