No KSP Weekly?

iBoesen

Theres apparently some sort of unannounced media blackout...for some reason. No one really knows why. Get out your tinfoil hat and have fun guessing as to why.

5 of May is a huge holiday in Mexico, right? Maybe they really are close to releasing 0.20, and working like demons to get it out before holiday? I so hope its true...Anyways, let's wait until 5th before getting really worried.

Lol we are the most over reactive community ever known. :D

But I suppose with all of the forum nonsense the poor devs have had a lot of strain on themselves, so no one can blame them.

But we are all secretly hoping that they are not telling us anything because they are nearing a new release :)

Edited by tom1499

For a reason. This game is very dear to me - it lets me realise my childhood fantasies about exploring strange, new worlds. Even on computer's screen it means a lot.

Lol we are the most over reactive community ever known. :D

But I suppose with all of the forum nonsense the poor devs have had a lot of strain on themselves, so no one can blame them.

But we are all secretly hoping that they are not telling us anything because they are nearing a new release :)

If so, this will be the shortest time between two releases in history!

Yeah, I am kind of curious about the no weekly update as well...especially since now it is two in a row missed...though I'd certainly give a pass for missing last weeks with the several day long effort to restore the forums.

Theres apparently some sort of unannounced media blackout...for some reason. No one really knows why. Get out your tinfoil hat and have fun guessing as to why.
I've heard there's a lot of problems going on in management.
Not anymore, 0.19 was a month ago, remember? It's been more than a month.

Yeah they crapped out with the "monthly updates" already, couldn't even manage ONE.

I've heard there's a lot of problems going on in management.

From whom within Squad, exactly? What factual basis is there for this claim? Or is this more baseless pot stirring?