SS Constellation

ShachonianX

The year is 2100. A large space station, home to 500 people, is in Earth orbit. After communications are lost, the Constellation erupts into chaos, and many die. Now the remaining inhabitants must survive, and find a way to get back to Earth.

GOAL: You are a survivor. Survive in the space station and harvest materials, while helping other players. Create a vehicle to get back to Earth.

RULES: No cheating, and have fun.

INFO: The Constellation is an O'Neill cylinder. There are 6 main areas.

1: Starleaf Forest

2: Pegasus City

3: Manufacturing District

4: Suburbs

5: The Trading Hub

6: Power Station

Each of these areas have different resources. You can probably guess what the resources are.

Events are major, well, events that occur randomly. They can range from a fire to an oxygen leak. Survivors must help eachother to fix the problem. Rogue CPF robots are also a big danger, as they can attack anyone at random.

Only ShachonianX can create major events.

TRADING RULES: One user (let's call him X) must give another user ( we'll call him Z) a certain resource, and Z must give a resource to X. Trading must only be done in the Trading Hub.

PET RULES: Pets are animals that follow you around. They can help you find resources, and hunt wild animals in areas like the Suburbs and Starleaf Forest. Only ShachonianX can decide when a pet will appear, and in what area it will appear in. If you are in the area the pet appears in, you can take it as your own. Pets can also be claimed if they start following you. You can have three pets at a time.

Have fun playing!

Edited by ShachonianX

I'll join.

After a ship crash my fellow mates were dead and I'm forced to jetpack to SS Constellation. At the power station I found an airlock and entered. After that I close the airlock and search for survivors. I hung my spacesuit on my room on SS Constellation.

Later, I checked out location. It seemed like we are floating away from the Sun.

Dr. Muttonstache: you narrowly escaped from the hole of the Forum Catastrophe of April 2013!

sounds fun

i wake up in the suburbs and see many people lying around me dead so i scream

about a minute later spot one of them is holding a laser gun and sunglasses so i pick up the laser gun and put on the sunglasses

Ns2Fcfh.jpg?1

Unfortunately the destroyed pod rendered obsolete for long return mission.

Meanwhile I went to the Starleaf Forest to find some food. I did find coconuts and some water.

Later, after lunch, I wore my spacesuit and went out, trying to repair the power plant, only to find it is completely electrified!

[seems like fun, so I'll join]

I wake up in a tree in the Starleaf Forest. I see some bunnies and decide to go chase after them. The bunnies lead me to some small cabin-like structure in the forest. I search through it as the bunnies go off somewhere else, and find some cereal, a rake, a garbage bag, and some matches.

Edited by rryy

I reach a clearing near the edge of the forest. I see a large black structure in the center with a wooden fence surrounding it. As I go up to the fence, I see a sign that says, "RADIOACTIVE ZONE. DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER." Now that I am closer, I see what appears to be a broken down rover and some other scientific sensors nearby it. I decide to not risk it and I leave the clearing, but I keep the place in mind for later investigation.

ShachonianX, can other players make random events?

Back at my room, I checked the map once more, only to find that we are impending impact toward Pluto!

SS CONSTELLATION STATUS:

PERIHELION: 1.337 BM

APHELION: OUTSIDE SOL GRAVITATIONAL FIELD

ALTITUDE: 31.718 AU

SPEED: 16.6 KM/S

PLUTO STATUS:

PERIHELION: 29.657 AU

APHELION: 48.871 AU

ALTITUDE: 34.128 AU

SPEED: 4.871 KM/S

INTERCEPT IN: 121D/12H/33M

IMPACT IN: 122D/2H/44M

And then I made my announcement through intercom.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.