The Ctrl+V thread!

Felsmak

The service Cloudflare, a proxying provider used by bunch of sites has had a big leak. It is advised that you change all your passwords for safety. 

Reddit, **Discord** and some others use this service (over 10,000). You can check the full list here: https://github.com/pirate/sites-using-cloudflare

Nothing.

*yep.

*that's right.

*it's literally nothing.

*and it's not going to BE anything, either.

10 points if you can name what game those lines are from. Hint: the font.

that is, if it's actually comic sans like the editor claims, even though it looks totally different on mobile, not like comic sans at all...

Edited by UnionPacific1983WP

1 hour ago, UnionPacific1983WP said:

Nothing.

*yep.

*that's right.

*it's literally nothing.

that is, if it's actually comic sans like the editor claims, even though it looks totally different on mobile, not like comic sans at all...

Undertale, almost the end of Sans' genocide fight.

Can I get a cookie?

(Last thing I copied)

http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/1fd9d67caf1052bb3329f512b654dcf6.jpg

So we were running track today, and we were on the second-to-last 200 meter run. I started out in the back (lucky me as always), but at the 75m mark, I hit the gas. (Imagine me represented by an F-22 and my opponent (also our starting quarterback) in a Cessna or something like that.) I breezed past him, and just missed out on passing another person. That's when disaster struck.

So one of the other runners basically stopped dead. WELL I was still hitting the hyperdrive, and when I saw him, I planted my left leg down as hard as I could to stop one of our receivers from turning into a pancake. It worked, but it also didn't work out for me. FORTUNATELY, our receiver who is about a foot shorter than me is still 3 dimensional, but my leg feels like someone shoved a railroad spike into it with a sledgehammer.

Ah yes, describing my injuries via email and Discord!

Eeloo Flyby Today!

Article by Andy Kerman

Today, the Kerbal Space Program probe, Eeloo One, is going to make its closest approach to the “dwarf planet” Eeloo, after traveling through space for four years, it will make its closest approach (called ‘Periapsis’) at lower than 20,000 meters above Eeloo

We here at The Daily Kerbal Journal Mirror will get you all the latest details. The commander of the mission Markov Kerman, tells us this

“after 4.89 years, its finally happening, all the years of flying through space doing nothing was boring, BUT NOW WE HAVE FUN!!!”

After that, he went on to break several mirrors, shout the word woop several times, and run out of the room, he later returned.

The octagonal space probe has gained its speed due to flying by Eve, Kerbin, and Duna, giving it enough speed to get all the way out to Eeloo.

The spacecraft entered the Sphere of Influence of Eeloo five days ago, gathering some science from high above Eeloo, and returning fantastic images of the white dwarf planet. the probe will have, at this moment, six hours to closest approach, where it will gather science, and fly straight out of the Kerbol system, to join in forever space with other space probes such as the Jool Flyby probes, Voger I and II, and the other probes who lost control right before their flybys and managed to gain enough velocity to be flung out of the Kerbol System.

After the flyby is complete, every single planetary body in the Kerbol system will have been explored, it will definitely give us enough science to somehow find out how to build bigger space probes and RTGs. How this happens we really don’t know.

On 2/28/2017 at 8:25 AM, UnionPacific1983WP said:

Nothing.

*yep.

*that's right.

*it's literally nothing.

Sans's special attack.

That's what I have in my clipboard, too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.