The Ctrl+V thread!

Felsmak

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓▓░ ░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓ ░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓░▓░▓▓ ░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓ ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓░░ ░░▓▓░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Veiwed best with a phone...(I got a photo so people can see what it is. V)

Spoiler

Fairy_tail_logo.jpg

Explanation: I was listening to Fairy Tail slow theme.

Edited by Axilourous

RP-1 (alternately, Rocket Propellant-1 or Refined Petroleum-1) is a highly refined form of keroseneoutwardly similar to jet fuel, used as rocket fuel. RP-1 has a lower specific impulse than liquid hydrogen (LH2), but it is cheaper, stable at room temperature, far less of an explosion hazard, and far denser. RP-1 is significantly more powerful than LH2 by volume. RP-1 also has a fraction of the toxicity and carcinogenic hazards of hydrazine, another room-temperature liquid fuel. Thus, kerosene fuels are more practical for many uses.

Talk like upgoer V

Spoiler

Attacker
max_creative

W

100%
S

100%
ship_orbit.jpg
M

100%
VH1296224493203.jpg
S/Epsilon Reticuli T2

Attacker opened fire!

Wave 1 - Primary forces (Weapons & Boarding)

Wave 2 - Primary forces (Weapons flyby)

Wave 3 - Protected forces (Weapons & Boarding)

KSS Creativity Vs. Pirate station 
Weapons assault
KSS Creativity maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
KSS Creativity attacks with Railgun Battery MK I using standard mode. 
Minor hit on target, doing 5760 damage!

KSS Creativity maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
KSS Creativity attacks with Railgun Battery MK I using standard mode. 
Direct hit on target, doing 14400 damage!

Boarding assault
Pirate station maneuvers into boarding range first.
Pirate station sending  Marines Assault Unit MK I to find a boarding spot. 
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 1665 damage!
KSS Creativity sending  Marines Assault Unit MK D to find a boarding spot. 
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 676032 damage!
OVERLOAD IMMINENT!
Pirate station exploded in a ball of fire!

KSS Creativity is inspecting the station wreckage...
425 m3 Taenite126 m3 Cabriite209 m3 Mercury87 m3 Osmium166 m3 Ferroplatinum119 m3 Hunchunite390 m3 Nickel82 m3 Danbaite69 m3 Oxygen scooped into cargo bay.
Target cargo bay was empty.
KSS Creativity captured a group of 853 enemy personnel during the fight.

Objective: Destroy the Pirate station.

Attacker victory!
Defender
Pirate looter

Protected
W

50%
station.jpg
M

50%

Yep. More exploding stations. :/ 

Edited by max_creative

Trains magazine ran an eye-catching color photo by John C. Benson in its August 1976 issue showing the first Conrail locomotive to wear the “dress blues:” GP40 No. 3091, still carrying its former New York Central road number, but looking pristine after emerging from the Collinwood shop in Cleveland on May 20, 1976. The caption said Conrail’s locomotives and cabooses would wear blue, while freight cars would wear “traditional red oxide” (boxcar red) and covered hoppers would be painted gray. The railroad hoped to have 170 of its 5,000 locomotives clad in blue by the end of 1976.

Http://www.linguasphere.info/lcontao/bienvenue-welcome.html

This ki gives me julvèrs; Saw ceusse and its salt ki copipasdroite the gram bitter mamair and the cedille without understanding the jeans, it is goche as you gausse the two gos sinus.ça gruik gruik and it grinds me bones Green

Out of that while there in which block on the monthly summons'succession per month y'en a who foxcul'ce the Komain of the 70 000 + 1 + 1 + 1 lingua in the hour tongue to the beach tang tang Not clear.

Now I want to "Here I sit and dream, to so tender rhyme." [Sit and dream] a pote a mole.hier and shake.the.spear c the 12 in the 6 ... it pope prays a rhyme but Da cia straighten

I speck froggy, like the reeds if I like it, and in the alps to the piet of the white mountain there are some good jeam sometimes mesmerize that others in their species were bedridden and defribillation to oratory bed & co. Litl 'boy

Do not worry about the frank my con you see ... serious koi ...

Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portail:Neurosciences

Kind as if I had time to speak franouillard ... and only franouillard ...

Vil'komm'neinn a'round said that; ) ((That thou c voice c of the suer doight in the Alper onna a mixture in the shameful author 2 the jupo'noisette ki chi nuts hend nigeria can'add'yenne))

Once updown a team I'm going to teach you to speak farnçais ... t nice, but chattel always germinal faux pas grudge in the fields limited strophe '

The con'serv''t'ordord of the language c like the rock paintings ... direction the fridge and the museum to amuse the gallery and the children ... 2016 c neanderhtal ma petite lucy

Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Art_de_péter
Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fart_Proudly
Https://wa.wikipedia.org/wiki/1789

Evenmints [candjî | Candjî the wiki side]

14 di djulete: Prijhe del Bastille in Paris, and cmince del Revolucion francesse.
18 of awousse: Revolucion lidjwesse.

Decidedly the Walloon humor; ) C like fried mussels we do not

Edited May 22, 2016 by WinkAllKerb ''
Disclaimer: If you are reading this, I am in no way responsible for the Lag and Lads & tenfconcdommement resulting neuronal

sometime i look at this, and ask myself should i ask for a remove ...

first time i throw it in google translate, amusing

niaiserie, nigeria ? wut ? ......
mesmerize ; wut bis & etc ...

frank my con = mc² ... wut ...

it grinds me bones  green <= romlaglog

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
as far as i can remind it was a grumpy day ... but well

Hello Room 19 parents. Home Depot has a FREE KIDS' WORKSHOP every 1st Saturday of the month.  Kids get to build a project using hammers, glue, paint, etc. It's a great opportunity to do something together with your child. Some stores need you to register prior to going (the one on San Fernando doesn't) so call answer ask about Kid's Workshop if you're interested.

...?

Session 1: Oil Cans (1989) - Drive the loaded Oil Cans over Tehachapi, from Bakersfield to Mojave, power is as follows:

• Leader: SP SD40T-2
  • 2x SP SD45 (second one reversed)
  • SP SD40T-2 (reversed)
  • DRGW GP40-2
  • Middle helpers: 2x SP SD40T-2s, back to back
  • Rear helpers: 3x SP SD45s, back to back
  • 150 cars, or 50 sets of TankTrain cars, split by the middle helpers between the 25th and 26th sets, plus C50-9 caboose on the tail end
  • Meet WB intermodal at end of double track after Bakersfield
  • Pass rerouted Amtrak train somewhere between Tehachapi and Mojave
Session 2: Oil Cans (2017) - Drive the loaded Oil Cans over Tehachapi, from Bakersfield to Mojave, power is as follows:

• Leader: UP SD70M (letters)
  • 3x UP ES44AC (2 are old with YFS, 3rd is reversed)
  • DRGW Heritage Unit
  • No middle helpers
  • Rear DPUs: 2x AC4460CW
  • 152 cars, or 50 sets of TankTrain cars, with ballast-loaded 2 bay Trinity hoppers in between locomotives and tank cars

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam ut ex pellentesque, sagittis ipsum eget, accumsan nisi. Integer pulvinar imperdiet tempor. In vitae efficitur erat, non finibus ligula. Donec dui elit, faucibus eu scelerisque eu, lacinia non est. Etiam in elit tincidunt elit tristique vestibulum. Quisque elementum tristique nulla, in placerat ligula sollicitudin at. Aliquam erat volutpat. Curabitur nec varius tortor. Pellentesque tempus semper fermentum. Suspendisse volutpat tempor ex, at hendrerit ex. Nullam suscipit imperdiet nibh, quis suscipit sem aliquet quis. Vivamus in fermentum tortor, a viverra ante. Ut laoreet vulputate neque, et interdum lectus aliquet nec.

Sed gravida in lacus eu faucibus. Integer maximus justo quam, sed imperdiet metus sagittis sed. Cras sodales quis turpis a consectetur. Nam eget suscipit eros, at feugiat odio. Vestibulum porta dolor nec turpis suscipit, ut interdum nunc dapibus. Nam a odio enim. Fusce eget feugiat turpis, sed iaculis tortor. Ut dignissim tellus at magna dapibus interdum. Etiam vehicula nisi eu dignissim scelerisque. Phasellus id diam ut massa eleifend sagittis non ac turpis. Donec pellentesque lorem neque, vitae laoreet odio ornare a. Morbi convallis elementum neque. Pellentesque eu tellus nisi. Morbi dictum semper diam sed rhoncus. Duis lacinia placerat ante eget aliquam.

Morbi fringilla posuere neque sed condimentum. Quisque malesuada velit in pulvinar tempus. Nullam felis nunc, pharetra in laoreet a, pretium id arcu. Phasellus tempor venenatis purus non fermentum. Curabitur sed ipsum maximus, venenatis neque eu, suscipit nisi. Sed et aliquet libero. Etiam ut convallis augue. Duis augue tortor, vehicula eu lacinia in, viverra quis neque. Proin vulputate metus in bibendum consectetur. Phasellus ac elementum massa, et eleifend diam. Proin est ipsum, gravida ut justo sit amet, placerat vestibulum enim. Phasellus iaculis dui non purus venenatis, sit amet egestas ligula molestie. Maecenas eu mattis ante, a elementum enim. Nullam pulvinar sodales ligula a malesuada.

Nunc et finibus ante. Quisque malesuada mollis urna, et ornare arcu iaculis vitae. Mauris pellentesque sit amet est eget imperdiet. Fusce sit amet arcu eget lorem elementum feugiat at id nulla. Sed vestibulum diam quis magna tempor ultricies. Nam consectetur accumsan consectetur. Morbi sodales est massa, sed viverra dui vehicula ut. Nulla consequat diam ante, nec sagittis tortor ultricies sed. Donec sed mollis ante. Mauris tristique dapibus ex, a convallis velit sagittis id. Nulla facilisi. Sed iaculis placerat est sed vestibulum. Morbi quis purus nec mi bibendum congue id rutrum justo.

Pellentesque iaculis erat vitae congue dignissim. Maecenas id risus et nisi semper fringilla a at odio. Quisque egestas purus eu felis sagittis tincidunt. Nulla facilisi. Suspendisse dapibus eget diam eget iaculis. Integer condimentum, dolor a efficitur dictum, turpis ligula tempor ex, a porta mi lorem eget nisi. Maecenas nec bibendum nunc.

I was translating it using google translate, Okay? Good!

Edited by HobbitJack

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.