The Ctrl+V thread!

Felsmak

‘Putting all the evidence together, my best guess is that someone outside of the loyalists made some allies within the faction shortly after the fall of the Kim regime, and after somehow finding out about Lauren and myself making contact, made an attempt on her life. But who would do that? It would have to be someone who was in close proximity to North Korea when the civil war began, someone who’s rich and powerful enough to pull off such an operation but not enough to upgrade the targeting on the missiles, and someone who would have a reason to kill Lauren without having one to kill myself.

Who could it possibly be? At this point I have no idea.’

...Yeah, I'm a writer.

Edited by ChrisSpace

Apparently UP 8179 West with BNSF ET44C4 3771 finally got moving. I saw him stopped east of Nampa this morning, and just now he caught me off guard flying through Parma at 60 MPH. When I saw him in the mirror, I had just enough time to stop the car, start filming, and get out.

This will be my last upload until mid-July, because my sister arrived in town from the coast yesterday (6/29), and she will be here until at least next Saturday (7/8), which is the day I leave on a trip to Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, and Nebraska, in that order. I won't get back from that trip until the 14th, so I will get a new video uploaded on... hopefully the 15th.

-Description of a YouTube video I'm on my 4th consecutive attempt at uploading (other 3 failed due to my internet connection being stupid)

this is what i just copied:

Hi

here you can show of your best work of airplanes and rockets!

We recommend you give a download link for your work

have fun!

<MergeScript xmlns="http://www.ni.com/DiagramSdk.xsd">
    <MergeData Key="SerializationReason" Value="Copy" />
    <MergeGroup Path=".">
        <MergeItem Path="." IsPrimary="True"><ConfigurableWaitFor Id="n8" Bounds="725 3169 163 91" Target="ButtonCompare\.vix" xmlns="http://www.ni.com/VirtualInstrument.xsd"><ConfigurableMethodTerminal ConfiguredValue="[2]"><Terminal Id="Buttons" Direction="Input" DataType="Single[]" Hotspot="0.5 1" Bounds="54 56 30 27" /></ConfigurableMethodTerminal><ConfigurableMethodTerminal ConfiguredValue="2"><Terminal Id="Action" Direction="Input" DataType="Single" Hotspot="0.5 1" Bounds="85 56 30 27" /></ConfigurableMethodTerminal><ConfigurableMethodTerminal ConfiguredValue="0"><Terminal Id="InterruptsToListenFor_16B03592_CD76_4D58_8DC3_E3C3091E327A" Direction="Input" DataType="Int32" Hotspot="0.5 1" Bounds="0 0 0 0" /></ConfigurableMethodTerminal><ConfigurableMethodTerminal><Terminal Id="Result" Direction="Output" DataType="Boolean" Hotspot="0.5 1" Bounds="0 0 0 0" /></ConfigurableMethodTerminal><ConfigurableMethodTerminal><Terminal Id="Value" Direction="Output" DataType="Single" Hotspot="0.5 1" Bounds="116 56 30 27" /></ConfigurableMethodTerminal><Terminal Id="SequenceIn" Direction="Input" Wire="w8" DataType="NationalInstruments:SourceModel:DataTypes:X3SequenceWireDataType" Hotspot="0 0.5" Bounds="0 33 18 18" /><Terminal Id="SequenceOut" Direction="Output" Wire="w9" DataType="NationalInstruments:SourceModel:DataTypes:X3SequenceWireDataType" Hotspot="1 0.5" Bounds="145 33 18 18" /></ConfigurableWaitFor></MergeItem>
    </MergeGroup>
</MergeScript>

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.