TT's Mod Releases - Development suspended till further notice

TouhouTorpedo

NEW

MK3 Cockpit Internals RasterPropMonitor Edition v0.3

KSPSpaceportMK3cockpitinternal3.png

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/mk3-cockpit-internals/

Two versions included, a new RasterPropMonitor and ModuleManager driven glass cockpit in its own folder using the PART{} system, and the classic version which overwrites Squad files with an analogue cockpit. (but is also on PART{} now)

This mod also slightly modifies the Navball in RasterPropMonitor to add a Throttle Gauge. the set up file for that is free for anyone to use for anything. Otherwise the license which applies for the mod is on the spaceport page and in the readme files of either install.

Pitch Vector Engine 3!

KSPSpaceportPitchVectorEngine3.png

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/pitch-vector-engine/

Includes:

JOYSTICK SUPPORT, and NORMAL STYLE CONTROLS ASSIGNABLE TO ACTION GROUP KEYS! Allows for extremely dynamic control via either method, and both are mixed ingame also! Full of options, such as 3 memory slots programmable either in VAB/SPH, inflight via action groups or even via tweakables, for specific angles when necessary; max/min/reset actions settable to action groups also, and maximum and minimum limits of rotation can be set to your preferences via tweakables! The options are limitless with this thing, its whole new kind of fun with VTOL. Includes four engines, 3 Jet engines in very different configurations (F-35, YAK-141 and HARRIER style) plus a rocket engine on a large gimbal. Its pretty simple pluginwise, so I'll get an API out for this if people are interested so it can be applied on other engines.

IMPORTANT : DELETE OLD PITCH VECTOR ENGINE 2 FIRST. I am using a new folder structure now to prepare for when my other mods go to GameData. Pitch Vector Engine 2 was installed to GameData, but I have changed the folders in GameData it goes to. It should make things more organised my mods easier to manage. At time of posting, Only Pitch Vector Engine 2 and I think the rover autopilot were in GameData, so you can most likely simply delete your TouhouTorpedo folder in GameData before installing Pitch Vector Engine 3.

Spaceport:

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/pitch-vector-engine/

(note if you are offline on spaceport the wrong image displays, but its still the new version)

Fuselage Embedding!

tKfKppn.png

MK3 Embedded Fuselages

cQi2Ix3.png

this is the first version of the pack partly to test the waters on the idea. MK3 Embedded Fuselages adds MK3 type fuselages with dents in them. "but couldn't I do that with a hammer?" Create finely curved 1.25m wide fuselage length dents with adapters to normal fuselages?! I don't think so! Use these to fit rockets, smaller planes, anything on top of another MK3 based aircraft. In the future, I may add other fuselage types, or embedding in different places. (say under, sides, something like that) For now the finely crafted dent sits on top. There are three parts in the mod- MK3 overhead embedded fuselage, MK3 to MK3 embedded fuselage adapter, and a MK2 to MK3 embedded fuselage adapter.

Download here! (ignore missing picture, its missing because spaceport is being terrible as usual)

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/ttembeddedfuselage/

MULTIWHEELS 0.6

SpaceportMultiwheels6.png

adding new rover/car size wheels, and a selection of engine types. 0.6 changes the way the mod behaves, and now wheels must be powered by an engine. You don't need to physically connect wheels to an engine, but you will need to get fuel to the engine in the case of a LiquidFuel engine. You can use RCS, or even electricity in some cases. Landing Gear wheels come with an electric motor that consumes power, but they can have supplimental power from other engines. Heavy vehicles will now act like heavy vehicles. Multiwheels on lower gravity planets will grip better!

IMPORTANT NOTES

- YOU MUST DELETE THE PLUGIN FILES FROM MULTIWHEELS 0.5 TO INSTALL THIS.

FILES INCLUDE TTMODULARWHEEL, TTOMNIWHEEL, TTGRAPHICFLIPMODULE, TTLIFTRAMMODULE

- IF RUNNING AN OLDER MECHJEB (PRE 2.0) DELETE DRBALLBEARING AND TTDRHINGEMOD FOLDERS WHEN INSTALLED

- IF NOT, USE THE LINK IN THE THREAD BELOW TO MAKE HINGES WORK IN 0.20:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/9675-v0-19-Damned-Robotics-Version-1-3?p=428734&viewfull=1#post428734

- UNZIP THE MOD INTO THE MAIN KSP DIRECTORY AND MERGE FOLDERS. DO NOT MANUALLY PLACE FOLDERS.

If you've read the above, you're ready to download!

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/modular-multiwheels-and-omniwheels-v0-6-tt-plugin-for-ksp-0-20-and-0-19/

Rover ASAS

KSPSpaceportRoverASAS.png

Plugin powered Rover ASAS module. Designed to be compatible with both TT wheels and stock, though currently only runs with TT modular multiwheels 0.5 (next patch im hoping to fix that!) hold your rover course and speed when engaged!

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/tt-rover-asas-v1-0/

Mediafire mirror download:

http://www./download/fcg49bcfral6f26/TTRoverASAS.zip

Modular Multiwheels 0.5

KSPSpaceportModularMultiwheels05.png

Powered by a plugin developed specifically for this mod. Has new wheel types including omniwheels to allow a vehicle to move in any direction, facing any direction, useful for construction purposes. Also has new types of truck wheel and aircraft wheel. There are a few bugs, but this is still being developed and supported.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/modular-multiwheels-and-omniwheels/

Note : Do not run this with the old mumech.dll anymore! mumech.dll will cause parts not to load. Infernal Robotics plugin is said to be a good replacement allowing the use of the damned robotics parts.

Modular Multiwheels 0.4 [LEGACY, NO LONGER SUPPORTED (but still runs as of 0.19)]

KSPSpaceportModularMultiwheels04.png

Cleverbobcat powered version. Has a few annoying quirks like deployable wheels always starting retracted. No further development will occur on this version.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/modular-multiwheels-cleverbobcat-edition-v0-3-18/

MK3 Expansion pack

KSPSpaceportMK3MK3l.png

Adds a cargo bay, bomb bay, a torque and power producing "Mission support module", a MK3 stock appearance/compatible extendable docking port, and a MK3 layout rocket fuel tank.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/mk3-fuselage-expansion-pack/

MK3 Crew Cabin

KSPSpaceportMK3crewcabin.png

Carry 6 kerbals!

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/mk3-crew-cabin-fuselage-c7-style-for-0-18-2/

MK4 Fuselage system

KSPSpaceportMK4FuselageSystem.png

A much larger hollow fuselage system, with a fuselage section, MK3 to MK4 adapter, MK4 rear door, and a large turbofan engine for carrying your heavy craft made with this. Latest version now has a huge opening front door, too!

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/mk4-fuselage-system/

MK4 Fuselage Developers Kit

If you like the MK4 Fuselage system but don't have that part that lets you do -exactly- what you want, and if you're reasonably ept at modding, heres the MK4 Fuselage developers kit. It contains the MK4 standard fuselage in several formats with a texture file you can use and tweak.

http://www./download/9djdpexy644563p/TTMK4DevelopersRelease.zip

So ask any questions here, exchange your thoughts on the mods, give suggestions, have a bit of fun. I plan to get back into developing multiwheels 0.5, and I'm considering some other mods to work on soon (and have discussed those ideas on the IRC recently) but for now I'm somewhat on a modding hiatus, occasionally dabbing at the codes I've nailed together.

Edited by TouhouTorpedo

youre the author of TT automatic part rescaler?You plan adapting it to 0.18+?

Theres no plan to do that. The CFG's changed quite a bit, and are likely about to undergo changes again for 0.20.

Though, I haven't tested it with 0.19. It might actually still work if the config file is edited accordingly, but it'll be a little hit and miss.

Im sorry for asking this, im very new at the game and i have searched about two hours for a tutorial or anything explaining how to use this mod. Its great for the trailer and trucks im making if i can figure out to make everything work right. is there a how to somewhere i have not found. Like how to make the rods work and things. when i right click and activate them nothing happens, and i know its something i missed. BTW thank you for the work on this. it greatly appreciated!

Which button do you use to gear up and down on the wheels and ram? They raise and lower in increments correct?

Edited by viperwolf

So yeah Touhou could you do MK4 Like parts for the MK3 Pack? because il love the mk4s cargo hold but hate the size of the aircrafts i must make (and the lag that follows)

There's already a cargo bay in the MK3 expansion pack (IIRC), and no entry gate thingie, because not much, that can drive, would fit to get through that

So yeah Touhou could you do MK4 Like parts for the MK3 Pack? because il love the mk4s cargo hold but hate the size of the aircrafts i must make (and the lag that follows)

Maybe not all the features of the Mk3 expansion but I sure could use a laterally opened Mk4 cargo bay. Like Devogen's WT-51 bay. Or a Mk4 bomb bay.

Im sorry for asking this, im very new at the game and i have searched about two hours for a tutorial or anything explaining how to use this mod. Its great for the trailer and trucks im making if i can figure out to make everything work right. is there a how to somewhere i have not found. Like how to make the rods work and things. when i right click and activate them nothing happens, and i know its something i missed. BTW thank you for the work on this. it greatly appreciated!

Which button do you use to gear up and down on the wheels and ram? They raise and lower in increments correct?

Hello there! The omniwheels and the lift rams are controlled by the throttle, and locked into position / unlocked using the right click menu. omniwheels start out unlocked, rams start out locked.

On further MK4 parts, I have a development kit available for people to make further MK4 expansions (its what Bac9 used in B9 aero for the MK4 adapter, infact, I'd made it at his request initially!)

MK4 Developers Release

Edited by TouhouTorpedo

It's a long shot, but I have to ask anyway!

Any chance at getting the MK4 parts reskinned to match the b9 parts?? The cargo sections have big gaps between them when built together, and with bac9's focuses being elsewhere now it's unlikely b9 will be adding more mk4 parts :(

NOT MK3 Expansion parts to MK4 but MK4 Parts to MK3

Well if thats what you need you could try B9 Aerospace. Lol no offense to Touhou but the only reason im using the Mk4 parts is because my Bobcat Ind. DEMV2's wont fit in B9's cargobays. I needed a BIG BIRD!:D to lift those things. That was 3 weeks ago. It's still in development. ;.;

WcYZX0Gl.jpgh2ebMCgl.jpg

Yea im no "TheWinterOwl".

Okay I ran into a glitch today.

I cannot get the Ballbearing to load... at all.

I see it load when the game starts up, but I cannot see it in the Utility tab.

I've even used part search, and I cant find it.

Any help?

Okay I ran into a glitch today.

I cannot get the Ballbearing to load... at all.

I see it load when the game starts up, but I cannot see it in the Utility tab.

I've even used part search, and I cant find it.

Any help?

Need Mumech.dll in the plugins folder, which comes with mechjeb.

I'm just curious but would it be possible to fix your awesome IVA so that it fits with the B9 Mk5 cockpit? I think Tav said it wouldn't be easy due to having to go into unity and messing with it, but I was wondering if you knew otherwise or wanted to consider the possibility.

As it stands right now they're *mostly* compatible with the exception of a few parts clipping here and there on the internals.

Have you considered making any other IVAs? Or in line with something you've already done, a real nosecone for the Mk3 cockpit which it so desperately needs.

If no to any of the above, thanks for reading, and additionally for the parts!

I'm just curious but would it be possible to fix your awesome IVA so that it fits with the B9 Mk5 cockpit? I think Tav said it wouldn't be easy due to having to go into unity and messing with it, but I was wondering if you knew otherwise or wanted to consider the possibility.

As it stands right now they're *mostly* compatible with the exception of a few parts clipping here and there on the internals.

Have you considered making any other IVAs? Or in line with something you've already done, a real nosecone for the Mk3 cockpit which it so desperately needs.

If no to any of the above, thanks for reading, and additionally for the parts!

Interestingly the original plan Bac9 had was to make the MK5 cockpit compatible with the MK3 IVA mod. I don't know what happened to this down the line, I'd guess he probably just gained more interest in certain other mods he was working on at the time. Has anyone tried editing the CFG of that cockpit to work with the MK3 IVA mod? I haven't tried yet myself. However if there is an issue, I guess I could look at it if the MK5 cockpit source files ever become available from Bac9, or if .mu becomes reversable. (but then if it did, someone else could do this anyway!)

No consideration for other cockpits really. As said, I'll give advice if someone wants to start, but its not a direction I want to continue down at the moment. As far as a nosecone for MK3 cockpit goes, theres a few various mods that add okay ones. Tav's pack has the sleekest MK3 compatible cone I've seen.

And no problem!

Well if thats what you need you could try B9 Aerospace. Lol no offense to Touhou but the only reason im using the Mk4 parts is because my Bobcat Ind. DEMV2's wont fit in B9's cargobays. I needed a BIG BIRD!:D to lift those things. That was 3 weeks ago. It's still in development. ;.;

WcYZX0Gl.jpgh2ebMCgl.jpg

Yea im no "TheWinterOwl".

In my opinion b9 is "shinny" but I do suffered a lot of bugs (eg. the HW21 large wing explode after a warp) using that pack. Mk3/Mk4 mods instead worked perfectly since the first download. The MK3 has something that is NOT present on the B9 (eg the docking module, the mission control module, a decent 6 crew module. The MK4 is unbeatable and my most successful craft was assembled around this mod.

Maybe this will drive on a successful mix, but no offense, following my experience with B9 , your plane without the "hard to trim" b9 wings probably was ready.

Edited by pinolallo

These mods are awesome!

The only thing I'd really like is a Mk4 with doors on the top and/or bottom, like the Mk3 Expansion ones. The massive tail is just kind of inconvenient for me sometimes, especially if I want to take the thing into spaaace.

EDIT: Allow me to stare at you, Pinolallo, and wonder if I'm being an idiot. :V

Edited by Videogama

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.