Dump your insanity here!

Rage097

*facepalm*

ROFLCopter, knock it off

Now, someone ask me to dance. I'm in that kinda mood. :)

But, but, this is important to get people to know about it as much as door abuse! (Don't slam doors, they have children!)

And, if you want to dance, dance to this song:

I'M SORRY I COULDN'T RESIST

:D i try.

(10charswhy)

You're lucky I liked it; I paused Madonna's La Isla Bonita to listen to it... I like that song. And singing along. It's one of the few Happy-Love songs by a female artist I like and can sing along with.

You're lucky I liked it; I paused Madonna's La Isla Bonita to listen to it... I like that song. And singing along. It's one of the few Happy-Love songs by a female artist I like and can sing along with.

...and if you didn't like it you would've...? *shakes nervously*

...and if you didn't like it you would've...? *shakes nervously*

Oh, probably written you into PfL as... a corporate spy that gets discovered by Freya. I'll let your imagination take it from there.

:)

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

DUN DUN DUN DUNNN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN x5

Thank you for reminding me of that. Now my mind is not on

anymore.

Why does the song break towards the middle? did the guy overestimate his audio/video recording software?

Odin, wouldn't it make sense to have us all in one thread that we kinda keep under control, rather than us having to keep recreating the random thread? Or is it a technical issue with threads too much over 100 pages?

Odin, wouldn't it make sense to have us all in one thread that we kinda keep under control, rather than us having to keep recreating the random thread? Or is it a technical issue with threads too much over 100 pages?

I agree with Trekkette 109.9%

Has to do with the size of thread causing complications for certain moderation actions.

Also, I am considering adding a few extra rules to the next one to keep it targetted towards conversation instead of spam. In that role it is practical, whereas runaway spam threads bring trouble and cannot be allowed even in this part of the forum.

Has to do with the size of thread causing complications for certain moderation actions.

Also, I am considering adding a few extra rules to the next one to keep it targetted towards conversation instead of spam. In that role it is practical, whereas runaway spam threads bring trouble and cannot be allowed even in this part of the forum.

Ah. Thank you for that clarification. :)

And so, I leave you with a postcard from Laythe. Greetings from Toblerone base, future site of the first off-planet chocolate factory.

screenshot11_zpsb0ee7617.png

screenshot12_zps156e7a37.png

(Also, do not make a new thread to replace this one. I'm still working on getting the okay for an official one to exist.)