Request a flag!

Thobewill10

I want a flag with a black background with an Enron-style "F" on the left, but with the colour orange that's on my profile. I'd also like for the word "FTMCo" to be on the right in the same font as Rage097's flag, with the same text colour.

For reference:

Enron's Logo

150px-Enron_Logo.svg.png

Rage097's Flag

aBBsC4l.png

Whoever does it gets a rep point.

A valid point... could you please tell me what I need to do to get my flag in the game? I would much appreciate it.

Use Paint or GIMP or some other editiing program to crop or otherwise resize your flag to 256x160, then put it in [kspdirectory]\GameData\Squad\Flags

"If at first you don't succeed, that's another data point."

zcqwoe0.png

So quick thanks. Or did I just overlook it.

I like, pritty funny. It would be cool on a Tshirt. I was thinking more simplistic(flag like), with just an explosion and/or green splat

Hey, so there's a bigger demand than i thought. Thanks KinkyFerrets for meeting that demand. I'll try to do my best with future requests.

If you want to make your own flags, i recommend using inkscape. it's a vector art program that's pretty simple to use. using vectors instead of rasters allows for unlimited resizing and ultimate smoothness.

read this for ideas of what flags i do will consist of. I won't be doing too much text unless absolutely necessary. symbolic images are better. I've added some guidelines to the OP.

Also, i think i ought to come up with a better way to collect requests.

DL'ing as I type. Perhaps you oughta have them PM'd, and then post the finished product here?

Thats the gossip anyways. And I dont mind doing the simpler stuff. I plan to make up for my lack of natural skill/talent by working harder :P

true dedication there, however now i know why you did not explain layer transparency in GIMP. I DL it and was thinking it would be a simple thing, ugh now i have watch tutorials and learn another system lol. Good free program but huge learning curve.

true dedication there, however now i know why you did not explain layer transparency in GIMP. I DL it and was thinking it would be a simple thing, ugh now i have watch tutorials and learn another system lol. Good free program but huge learning curve.
Indeed, but considering the cost of the program, and how flexible it is, I find it worth it.

Hey, op would u mind telling me what program you use to design the flags I don't know exactly what I want and I want to play around with a few designs. And plus it look like

you have your work cut out for you now

Edited by Exal

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.