Request a flag!

Thobewill10

I want a flag with a black background with an Enron-style "F" on the left, but with the colour orange that's on my profile. I'd also like for the word "FTMCo" to be on the right in the same font as Rage097's flag, with the same text colour.

For reference:

Enron's Logo

150px-Enron_Logo.svg.png

Rage097's Flag

aBBsC4l.png

Whoever does it gets a rep point.

Jn8fzXz.png

So quick thanks. Or did I just overlook it.

I like, pritty funny. It would be cool on a Tshirt. I was thinking more simplistic(flag like), with just an explosion and/or green splat

Actually did not see the request. Just threw this together 'cause I liked it. You're welcome to it.

May I put one in?

Sorry for it being crooked, paint is really limited. But it will have this weasel on it, but instead of a spear it will be the Ksp logo on it's side and the flower will be the planet the rocket is going around. The weasel will have black lines stylized like the 3rd picture. The color scheme is a white background with the ksp logo in Cyan, and the weasel will be in black.

I wanted to try making something for a flag, and chose your request. Sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted. I tried to arrange the parts to best maximize the space and wasn't entirely clear on what you wanted.

51ojz4.png

Could I make a request for four relatively simple ones? Each one is a symbol with text arcing under it as if it were the bottom of a circle surrounding the symbol. That text can be in a nifty font, or not; since there's not much "style" to these flags, feel free to add it if you like.

* Light-blue lowercase pi symbol on a midnight blue background, with light blue text arcing under it that reads "The Irrationals".

* Light-red (pink?) lowercase, italicized "i" (no quotes) on a dark red background, with light red text arcing under it that reads "The Imaginaries".

* Light-green "0/1" (no quotes) on a dark green background, with light green text arcing under it that reads "The Identities".

* Light purple capital aleph (it's a Hebrew letter... I think they have capital and lowercase, though I'm not sure) on a dark purple background with light purple text arcing under it that reads "The Infinities".

Thanks for your time and effort.

Could I make a request for four relatively simple ones? Each one is a symbol with text arcing under it as if it were the bottom of a circle surrounding the symbol. That text can be in a nifty font, or not; since there's not much "style" to these flags, feel free to add it if you like.

* Light-blue lowercase pi symbol on a midnight blue background, with light blue text arcing under it that reads "The Irrationals".

* Light-red (pink?) lowercase, italicized "i" (no quotes) on a dark red background, with light red text arcing under it that reads "The Imaginaries".

* Light-green "0/1" (no quotes) on a dark green background, with light green text arcing under it that reads "The Identities".

* Light purple capital aleph (it's a Hebrew letter... I think they have capital and lowercase, though I'm not sure) on a dark purple background with light purple text arcing under it that reads "The Infinities".

Thanks for your time and effort.

I like where you're going with this, although, I'll need at least an hour or so, probably a few.

I like where you're going with this, although, I'll need at least an hour or so, probably a few.

Take your time. I was about to apologize for not seeing the OP's recent edits to the top post saying "No text" and retract the request. But if you're willing, I'd love to have them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.