Whack-A-Kerbal

Select Few

Anyone else see this option in the debug menu? I tried it out, and it's pretty fun. Useful, too!

Could lead to some great scenario packs. For example: "Hit the target at Kerbin from 5000m away". Someone has already left a challenge for Kerbal Bowling for me and HOCGaming. xD

Definitely nice ...

you shouldn´t try it with deserted landers in Munar orbit however ...

it created a huge mess of spacecraft debris when I finally hit it (which took several shots)

:D

Every mouse that was created in the last 15 years (and probably even earlier) has a MMB.

Touchpad's / touchscreens / build in mouse on joysticks and gamepad's / smartboards / ..

Just to name a few.

i haven't tried .20 but isn't there an option to bind the command to an other key?

Every mouse that was created in the last 15 years (and probably even earlier) has a MMB.

Many laptops don't have one built-in. I'm fortunate that mine does. :cool:

Touchpad's / touchscreens / build in mouse on joysticks and gamepad's / smartboards / ..

Just to name a few.

i haven't tried .20 but isn't there an option to bind the command to an other key?

I'm pretty sure he wasn't being that specific, and was only citing towards conventional desktop mice. But they're relatively cheap. I've had a nice portable travel mouse for the past couple years, works as good as new, and was only about 10 dollars.

Holy crap... if MMB stands for Middle Mouse Button, then why can't I use Whack-a-Kerbal, even if I got it right?

System: Windows

Mouse pad: installed on Laptop, and I have no idea what that called

Mouse (Yes, I use it because I want to play using a large screen, and because my laptop screen is broken --- literately): Logitech, primary mouse.

EDIT: Okay I got it, but it is just too slow in space.

Edited by Designer225

When I first discovered what it was, I thought: "Another free/cheat way to get delta V!"

Only super tough mod parts like this old truck can withstand a beating from a 100m/s, 100T projectile though.

PZixROO.jpg

And I still didn't get to orbit. I tried getting to the Mun, after reloading with hyperedit, but accelerating with them in orbit was glitchy too.

I find that setting the size and mass sliders to their lowest and putting the speed to max gives you a very good tool to selectively remove any parts that I don't want. A decoupler wouldn't decouple, and so I simply sniped it off.

• 2 years later...
On 5/25/2013 at 4:38 PM, Clouds said:

Many laptops don't have one built-in. I'm fortunate that mine does. :cool:

I know this doesn't answer the original question, but it many laptops will operate Middle Mouse Button when both mouse buttons are pressed simultaneously.

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Neil_Kerman said:

What does this do? I see this option in cheats menu but when I click on it, nothing happens!

It shoots objects at whatever the screen is pointing at.  You can choose the size and mass of the objects being shot.  Its used for lulz etc.