Warthunder - WWII Vehicular Combat Sim

chobit-389

I'm game.

Username: Manifesti

favorite plane? gotta be the fw 190, that thing is an amazing diver,

though the P-40 seems to dominate it's matchmaking when it comes to Historical Battles.

Edited by Manifest

Username for the Sat is the Sat, and my favourite is the Chaika biplane, because it kicks ass and is a biplane. Despite the awesome plane, I get killed all the time. Suppose that's why pilots need to take vision tests.

Alright, I just signed up to this as well. Just gotta wait while my laptop chews on the roughly 5 gigabyte download involved.

It appears to be a MMOFPS, with up to 32 people per map. So it'll probably handle similarly to TF2 and as such =shouldn't= eat up all of my free time like MMORPGs do.

Alright, I just signed up to this as well. Just gotta wait while my laptop chews on the roughly 5 gigabyte download involved.

It appears to be a MMOFPS, with up to 32 people per map. So it'll probably handle similarly to TF2 and as such =shouldn't= eat up all of my free time like MMORPGs do.

Cept it's FAR more gorgeous than TF2 will ever be! I'll start adding people to my friend's list

Aircraft: F-35 Lightning II

*beats the **** out of you and kicks you into a ditch*

NO! THE F-35 IS A TERRIBLE, USELESS AIRCRAFT THAT SERVES ONLY TO LOOK GOOD FOR THE PUBLIC, FALL APART IN TESTING AND COST THE TAXPAYERS OF MULTIPLE COUNTRIES BILLIONS OF DOLLARS JUST SO THE AMERICANS CAN FLAUNT A NEW TOY!

Warthunder's most modern aircraft are F-86 Sabers and MiG-15s

*beats the **** out of you and kicks you into a ditch*

NO! THE F-35 IS A TERRIBLE, USELESS AIRCRAFT THAT SERVES ONLY TO LOOK GOOD FOR THE PUBLIC, FALL APART IN TESTING AND COST THE TAXPAYERS OF MULTIPLE COUNTRIES BILLIONS OF DOLLARS JUST SO THE AMERICANS CAN FLAUNT A NEW TOY!

Warthunder's most modern aircraft are F-86 Sabers and MiG-15s

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ofcourse I was kidding :sticktongue:

Guesstimation:

Processor: Pentium IV 2.2 GHz or equivalent Athlon

Processor Speed​​: 2.2 GHz

RAM: 2GB to 4GB

Video Card: 512MB to 1GB 128bits

Internet connection (DSL or equivalent)

Space: 8 GB free disk

Oh, good. I'll get it tomorrow then, its getting late and when I get a new game I play it non-stop from anywhere from a few days to a month.

Planned Username: LeonG17

Favourite aircraft: Have to try them first but likely a Spitfire. Would like to try out the Fw190 and the A6M.

Edited by LeonG17

I registered the same username as my forum name on here.

When I get it to download (tonight if not tomorrow) you'll probably see me in either an A6M2 or a B17G. If they have a P47 I might fly that as well, the thunderbolt had a very soft stick in Warbirds III and I had a lot of fun with it.

Not too familiar with the German aircraft actually, you'll have to fill me in on what's out there.

Edited by OdinYggd

How does this work as far as unlocking craft goes?

Cause if I have to actually be any good at it to unlock the craft I like this might annoy me to some extent before I start to enjoy playing it.

And that's surprising that their A6M2 has a poor roll response. In Warbirds III the roll response on the A6M2 was a little sluggish, but definately there when I needed it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.