Things that annoy you

Felsmak

• 2 months later...

6 month ago 50 000 family on the road, 6 month later do they really say 8millions person in a critical situation ?
http://www.worldometers.info/  youpi tralalala

50 x ?????? if they don't trick with the number seem it escalated  a lot there ...

yeah i browse newspaper on line once every 6 month ... because well ... i don't know how to count properly

=> arguing annoy me a lot ...

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

3 hours ago, SAS123 said:

FLAT. EARTHERS.

WHY. DO. THEY. BELIVE. THE. WORLD. IS. FLAT?

oh and also

EVERY. CONSPIRACY. THEORIST. EVER.

the US landed on the Mun...okay? get over it!

why do AMERICANS think America didn't land on the Mun? if you prove it right (which you cant) you are destroying your own country!!!

48 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

WHY. DO. THEY. BELIVE. THE. WORLD. IS. FLAT?

oh and also

EVERY. CONSPIRACY. THEORIST. EVER.

the US landed on the Mun...okay? get over it!

why do AMERICANS think America didn't land on the Mun? if you prove it right (which you cant) you are destroying your own country!!!

I think because the moon landing was done literally during the height of the cold war and both sides were known to lie and not share secrets. I'm australian so my opinion doesn't wreck the USA but while i do believe the moon landings happened, i don't think they told the full story on alot of things. 

Let's see here:

-wiggle rockets

-people who lack the knowledge to differentiate different types of LOCOMOTIVES. NOT TRAINS.

-people who say Locomotives are trains

-wanting to listen to Undertale music on Ytube risking the fact that I might be exposed to the...*shivers*... Fandom...

-people who hate on steam locomotives 

-cringy sections of any fandom

-Ytube comment sections

-Russian Bias on WT (jk)

-Amtrak

-my little brother's undying love for Amtrak

-school

-life

-little kids in museums 

-Personal...*snif*...stuff

-Traffic

-there's a lot more in just too tired to type them down...

- people write some stuff under the table about the news
- as someone who don't watch the news you react too what they wrote for what it's wrote
- then they are hunappy of your comment because they relate it to the said news
- then you figure there something wrong and check the news
- then all you can say is people don't assume their own opinion and try to hide thing and complain of how your react to what they attemp to hide (their own opinion on a news topics)

shenanigan and lies annoy autistic spectrum fiber person, world news quietly the same ...

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

People calling thin three-dimensional objects two-dimensional, or even referring to polyhedrons by the shape of their polygonal faces (if you call it a triangle, how do I know whether it's a tetrahedron, octahedron, icosahedron, or pentakisdodecahedron?)

On 23.12.2016 at 9:28 PM, cubinator said:

People calling thin three-dimensional objects two-dimensional, or even referring to polyhedrons by the shape of their polygonal faces (if you call it a triangle, how do I know whether it's a tetrahedron, octahedron, icosahedron, or pentakisdodecahedron?)

People calling polygonnaly triangulated envelopes by their vulgar names ( tetrahedron, octahedron, icosahedron, or pentakisdodecahedron) rather than just mention their vertices count.

• -The media constantly reporting and thriving on bad news.
  • -People denying space.
  • -Flat Earthers
  • -Shipping fan art. 
  • -Gravity Falls shipping fan art (it's really bad. Check the spoiler below for some non-image examples)
  • -When my space planes topple off the runway for no reason.
  • -Any and all spiders.
  • -When my cat tries to eat the placemat where her food bowl is on.
  • -When said cat tries to drown my socks.
  • -When said cat does something stupid...which is very common.
  • People who don't care about science or education.
  • Mockingbirds
  • Pepe the Frog
Spoiler

Stan x Ford, Dipper x Bill Cipher, McGucket x Beaver...it's a true horror story!

Edited by ProtoJeb21

7 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

Flies. I don't like flies.

And what about directories?
Misread like "files". Got shocked.

7 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

A lack of spiders. If I catch a fly, I feed it to the nearest spider. If there're no spiders, to whom do I feed the fly? Myself? Eurgh.

This disgusting person must get a chameleon. Then all get happy. Except the arthropods. But nobody cares about that rubbish of evolution.

6 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

When KSP updates and makes BDArmory incompatible.

The same, briefly: "life is hate"

Edited by kerbiloid

10 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

rubbish of evolution

Rubbish? Take any arthropod and you will see why they've been so successful. Spider silk, beetle wings, wasp nests, they're all marvels of evolution and deserve respect, no matter how much you hate being around wasps.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.