Things that annoy you

Felsmak

On 3/12/2017 at 11:03 PM, Benjamin Kerman said:

I'm annoyed at my school for blocking imgur...

Same here. All I want to do is look at my Kerbal Space Program screenshots and pictures of Jeb being quantum entangled to death (aka Kerbal spagghettification), but NO. People just HAVE to use an image hosting site for all the wrong reasons and instead of looking up gifs of cats doing stupid things they use it for other stuff that the school doesn't like...which may include cats doing stupid things purely because cats have no educational value, which is sad but true.

Speaking of cats, it's really annoying when my cats keep scratching at the door for five minutes to be let into places they like to go and then TEN SECONDS later they want to come in.

having to repeat to stupid 150 years old max stupid human, and there often binded way of seeing thing restricted by there lifespan, there's no whales in space, also throwing a harpoon on a solid surface is a bit tricky, and any way as my name is philae i don't eat comet so there no point ...

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

Cause...

6 hours ago, munlander1 said:

My school does not block imgur or Reddit

...and effect

On 07.03.2017 at 8:08 PM, TheKosanianMethod said:

my school for blocking Reddit.

On 13.03.2017 at 6:03 AM, Benjamin Kerman said:

my school for blocking imgur.

A follow-up to my previous post:

Remember how I was talking about the hyper-athlete at my school who spews motivational quotes and says pain is good?

Have you seen the "student athlete" memes on Twitter? He's the physical embodiment of all of those together. He knows I don't have very high physical ability, but he pushes me to keep going even when I feel like I'm about to literally die. If it wouldn't negatively affect me, I'd tell him that he can't just go around pushing his hyperathletism (yes that's a word now) into everyone's faces all the time, but he's another friend of my best friend, so I don't dare say anything.

13 minutes ago, TheKosanianMethod said:

Why doesn't the sun have phases?

How can Sun have phases when it's always turned to us with the light side. Tidal lock, that's the way it goes.

upd. Except night, of course.

Edited by kerbiloid

16 hours ago, UnionPacific1983WP said:

I'd tell him that he can't just go around pushing his hyperathletism

@UnionPacific1983WP ONLY :

SUPER sorry if this seems rude or like me assuming i know more than you or anything like that.

Spoiler

But I've been dealing with bullies in school recently, and if I've learned anything from it, it is that kids like that will never stop until someone stands up to them, but no one will stand up until someone else does, so its an endless loop.

PS. sorry about the run-on sentence

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.