We're all going to die. (for the 6th time)

iamwearingpants

Lol dude had a stroke after his last prediction failed- doesn\'t he know that its all going to end 12-21-12- lol

Im just hoping to be able to achieve a circular orbit before it ends.

Lol dude had a stroke after his last prediction failed- doesn\'t he know that its all going to end 12-21-12- lol

The world ends when you achieve an orbit with an eccentricity of 0.0

damn i wont achieve that till the world ends

you got it all wrong we ran out of space on the rock dude.......... silly humans it just so happened that the calender we made ran out of room on the rock at 12-21-12

doesn\'t mean we are all going to die on that date

*goes to a builder and whispers*

is the underground bunker done?

Now I have to go search for the great youtube video on Division by Zero- dudes got an old 60\'s ish calculator that actually attempts to do it- and by the guys math (and if the batteries hold up) the calculator will keep going for a shit load of years.

you got it all wrong we ran out of space on the rock dude.......... silly humans it just so happened that the calender we made ran out of room on the rock at 12-21-12

doesn\'t mean we are all going to die on that date

And they didn\'t run out of room- they just wanted you to buy a new one but never released it (stuck in alpha)- its like car tires, we have the tech to make ones that dont ware, but then no one would buy new ones-

Now I have to go search for the great youtube video on Division by Zero- dudes got an old 60\'s ish calculator that actually attempts to do it- and by the guys math (and if the batteries hold up) the calculator will keep going for a shit load of years.

Found it for ya.

Skip to 3:09 if you just want the calculator that attempts dividing by zero. It should take about 1200 years for it to fill up with 9\'s and crash.

Lol Sweet-

I love people who think there Iphones can do anything- i always hit them with the hole division by zero- and watch as they get all annoyed that it wont do it- and love it more that they dont understand why-