The TARDIS

Epsilon

Which TARDIS version should I do?  

980 members have voted

1. 1. Which TARDIS version should I do?

• Original original (Like William Hartnell)
    • Original (Tom Baker, onwards)
    • New series (Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant)
    • NEW NEW (Matt Smith)
    • This model you see here (no change)

I get the sense that the majority of the people who dislike Matt Smith probably aren\'t too keen on Tennant either.

Actually, they dislike Matt Smith because he ISN\'T David Tennant. Tennant brought wave upon wave of screaming fangirls.

Actually, they dislike Matt Smith because he ISN\'T David Tennant. Tennant brought wave upon wave of screaming fangirls.

There are definitely some insane Tennant fans who probably don\'t\' like Smith for not being Tennant, but I seem to encounter more people who are just against the whole new series in general, especially now that it has become more popular, and maintain that the classic series was better. I even know a few people who enjoyed the new series until series 5 or 6, and then decided that the new series as a whole is bad…

Personally, I like the new series AND the classic series. I will admit that I find the classic series a bit slow-moving and archaic at times, but it\'s enjoyable nonetheless, especially to watch with friends.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Personally I love the original series. Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant were good (watched these before the original series). Matt Smith isn\'t a doctor to me. He is a guy from a mental instatution inpersonating the doctor.

• 3 weeks later...

Any progress on the Soyuz? Or have you given up on it?

Nope haven\'t given up on that either. I know I\'ve neglected to update both of them, but I\'ve been slacking off lately. I apologize. I know how to UV map and do the collision meshes properly now, so I can get them all done.

• 5 months later...