New Ideas for loading screen 'hints'!

Stelith61

Apologizing to Dave

Reversing polarity of neutron flow

Waxing on

Waxing off

(Note: these are to be displayed in succession.)

Finding out what Gibbous means

Resonating orbits

Adding multiplayer

Reverse-engineering

Undervolting main B bus

Going no more a-roving

Demoting Eeloo

Locating Towel

Taking high road

Folding solar panels

Lassoing Gilly

Towing Mun (A bit of explanation required behind that one. When the Mun Arches were first added, it was theorized that they were giant tow hooks from when the Mun was towed into place.)

Calibrating ASAS

Training Jeb

Inflating Wheels

Reassuring Pilots

Drawing checklists

Copying Gmod

Faking Mun Landing

(to be displayed directly after) ...On Duna.

Repurposing Umbrellas

(as satellite dishes)

Sewing Flags

Cloning Jeb

Reinventing Wheel

Adding Struts

Toggling Gimbals

Reinforcing Hatches

Depressurizing Repressurizers

OK, I gotta say, "SCE to AUX," "Stirring cryo tanks," and "1202" are ones that absolutely need to go in.

I'd also suggest "Misconverting English to Metric," "Fitting Square Pegs Into Round Holes," "Günter is Leaving" (let's see how many get THAT!), "Are You a Turtle?" (or THAT!), "Wetting Down Launch Pad" (possibly even more obscure...), and "Partially Venting EVA Suit" (most obscure of all?) to add more space program jokes.

How about "Contemplating Seven Minutes of Terror," as a tribute to the KSP players on the Curiosity team?

And yes, "Reticulating Splines" *HAS* to be in there. It's loading screen tradition!

OK, I gotta say, "SCE to AUX," "Stirring cryo tanks," and "1202" are ones that absolutely need to go in.

I'd also suggest "Misconverting English to Metric," "Fitting Square Pegs Into Round Holes," "Günter is Leaving" (let's see how many get THAT!), "Are You a Turtle?" (or THAT!), "Wetting Down Launch Pad" (possibly even more obscure...), and "Partially Venting EVA Suit" (most obscure of all?) to add more space program jokes.

How about "Contemplating Seven Minutes of Terror," as a tribute to the KSP players on the Curiosity team?

And yes, "Reticulating Splines" *HAS* to be in there. It's loading screen tradition!

If the partial venting one is what I think it is (Leonov?), it's not really that obscure. I'm not sure on the two before that, though.

• 1 month later...

Igniting Mainsails

Playing Space Boardgames

Slaying Space Krakens

Planting Flags

And if you've been to the

memorial on the Mun

, it could say

Landing Eagle

as one of them.

Also the spoiler tag thing isn't working in the preview post thing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.