TiberDyne Advanced SAS - Tuned Edition v0.2a

Tiberion

Here you will find some 1 meter SAS modules, tuned to be better for a certain size of rocket - from small single stages and planes, to massive skyscrapers built out of boosters.

Uses the default ASAS module with some color bands, if anyone wants to make some 1, 2 or 3 meter models I would certain use them :)

Lots of credit goes to foamyesque for the basic scaling of the numbers to make them work with various sizes of ships.

Usage note: Adding more than one ASAS module per ship is generally bad. Its better to move up to the next 'size' if you get a constantly full meter and control 'jitter' - If you build a ship that still jitters using the Massive module, post a screen so we can see how big it is.

Keep in mind this is still an alpha release, the more people that test it with their various contraptions, the better :)

Changelog

0.2a

updated SAS numbers - partially based on foamyesque\'s numbers, with some tweaks to scaling.

reduced weight of all modules to be more \'realistic\'

0.1a

Initial Release

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/46506740/KSP/Tuned-AdvSAS0.2a.zip Version 0.2-alpha

I just wanted to say thanks for your folder structure in the ZIP file. Makes adding to my 'MODS' folder for use with GME so much easier! A suggestion, make the first folder the name of your rocket company, i.e. TiberDyne.

I hope one of these will keep my Big Bertha second stage from rolling over. Grr.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

I just wanted to say thanks for your folder structure in the ZIP file. Makes adding to my 'MODS' folder for use with GME so much easier! A suggestion, make the first folder the name of your rocket company, i.e. TiberDyne.

I hope one of these will keep my Big Bertha second stage from rolling over. Grr.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

Yeah I wish everyone would package the for GME installation - though I named the folder so it matched the normal Tuned-SAS, though I just realized that I named the folder when I installed it anyway, so no one else likely had it like that..

So has anyone used these? Are the adequate/better/as good as the default one?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.