'Lo there! Space rockets are go!

Ariac

Was told by a friend of mine about KSP, and seemed interesting, being into science and astrophysics, and whatnot, sounded like my cup of tea. Downloaded the demo, and fiddled around. Within the hour I was happily orbiting in a small ship, with no fuel or means to get back, but hey, I achieved space travel. Wasn't long before I was attempting the mun landing, and this was before I learned what a prograde/retrograde marker were, so lets say landing while traveling 100m/s horizontally doesn't work. And after a few youtube tutorials, docking and landing came with ease. Small mun outposts and LKO refueling stations now setup, though I still haven't attempted interplanetary travel. Seems like a major milestone.

Looking for ideas on how to spice it up, or is it all just launching, orbiting, and landing now? Any particular fun places to go next?

When I started, I went to the moon, built a space station and then made a trip to Minmus. I Like going to Minmus because it's such low gravity. You can "Space-Jump" Kerbals on EVA to land safely on Minmus. If you are very brave, you can launch them back into orbit.

The Mun has some interesting Easter Eggs to find. Keep your eyes out for things that "sparkle"

Interplanetary travel is alot of fun, and each planet has it's own adventures to be had. I'm a Duna Vet, and currently working out a way to fly to Eve and back (without killing TOO many kerbals)

Welcome to KSP