Don't Click This

NASI Director

16 minutes ago, smotheredrun said:

This is what I get for clicking on that 3.3 badge in @adsii1970's signature.  Looks like we've all gone down the rabbit hole.  Where are we anyways?

This is the underworld of the forums. Beware, for powerful forces act here.

22 hours ago, smotheredrun said:

This is what I get for clicking on that 3.3 badge in @adsii1970's signature.  Looks like we've all gone down the rabbit hole.  Where are we anyways?

This whole thread is a great big rabbit hole. There's really no topic but "don't click on this tread" and we all chuckle. @Dman979 was teasing me about my teasing him about being a young moderator, unsure where they keep the forum keys to lock the thread... So, with that said, I added that image and linked it to the post to this goofy thread. Eventually I will remove it and replace it with something else. Who knows, I might clean up the image and make it like my other one and simply make it available on my images thread... folks seem to like things like that...

Oh, and just to irritate @Dman979:

padlock-unlocked-1280x1024.jpg

Now, maybe this will make @Dman979 know I'm serious... :D

Edited by adsii1970
Unlocked

15 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

Guys, you really can't just keep breaking the rules like this. I gotta lock this thread.

It was already locked. Putting more locks on it doesn't help. What this thread needs is an armored guard with a spear to stand at the gate and say "HALT! THIS THREAD IS LOCKED. THOSE WHO DARE ENTER FACE CERTAIN DEATH BY THE DRAGON'S WRATH THAT LIES WITHIN!" and then stand there silently, staring at you intensely until you go in or leave.