Don't Click This

NASI Director

I'm wondering how long I can keep this locked while simultaneously aggravating users, not drawing the other mod's attention, and having people think it's still Dma- Oh, crap, did I say that out loud?

Attention drawn :sticktongue:

Edited by monstah

7 minutes ago, CastleKSide said:

I keep trying to obey the rule of "stay on topic"...  But what the heck was the topic of this thread in the first place?

The topic is that we are not to click on it.

Wait... THE MODERATORS ARE THE ONES GOING OFF TOPIC!!!

The topic is about not clicking it, not about locking it, @Dman979:mad:

/s

Edited by Brent Kerman

2 minutes ago, monstah said:

NEIN :mad:

Not meaning to be rude, but isn't that sorta against 2.3c on the forum rules? After all "Nein" is a non-English word not in the international part of the forum... :D Maybe I need to report that post! Help, @Dman979!

Just now, adsii1970 said:

Not meaning to be rude, but isn't that sorta against 2.3c on the forum rules? After all "Nein" is a non-English word not in the international part of the forum... :D Maybe I need to report that post! Help, @Dman979!

Hah, got me. No, that's not rude, but out in the open it's almost 3.3. You're stepping up, boyo! :D

(oh, no, posted over Dman's lock. Mod powers, and all. Thread still locked!)

Oh, wait, do I need to put my 3.3 violator image in my signature? Um... yeah, I was just trying to keep you out of trouble, @monstah... I'd hate to see dog-boy @Dman979 give you a forum warning... :D

1 minute ago, munlander1 said:

I feel like this a just a cruel game the mods are playing on us.

Yup, I agree...