Don't Click This

NASI Director

20 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

We all know how reverse psychology works.

Yes, we do.
They will be clicking any other thread, instead of this one.
The disease will expand.

Edited by kerbiloid

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is quantumly closed, no really, when you click out of this thread and don't look on it can be already locked or unlocked by the moderator, maybe it is in its current state, but perhaps the chance of its state changing is bigger as long as the time duration multiplies.

But due to the weirdness of human psychology, we can't really make up a normal formula.

But we all know the moderators are different, and their difference is what can help us in making up a normal formula.

Some moderators are not active throughout the 24 hours period, although some are not active for a long period of time which can differ.

There is a certain amount of moderators that exist, but not all of them are working in this section of forum, seriously decreasing the certain amount of moderators that can lock/unlock the thread (but not the potential amount)

For the sake of humanity, @Vanamonde posted a thing that showed that there is 3 moderators that lock/unlock this thread.

@Red Iron Crown

@Dman979

@Vanamonde

Although I can't directly see what is their period of activity on the forum is, and how often they visit this forum section.

I would like anyone crazy enough to find out their activity period.

But Now we now one thing:

I COMPLETELY DON'T FREAKING FLIPPINFLOPPIN KNOW WHETHER THIS CRAP WILL BE LOCKED OR NOT.

Edited by cratercracker

Although I can't directly see what is their period of activity on the forum is, and how often they visit this forum section.

I would like anyone crazy enough to find out their activity period.

Quit stalking us, you weirdo. 

11 hours ago, cratercracker said:

that there is 3 moderators that lock/unlock this thread.

There is only one quantum moderator in this thread.
He (it? as we talk about a physical entity, not about a person) spontaneously oscillates between three quantum states:
"positive" (Vanamonde The Unlocker), "negative" (Red Iron Crown The Keeper) and "neutral" (Dman979 The Joker).

To follow an Alignment Conservation Law we should presume that any quantum leap of this entity emits a small charged particle.

As physics prefers to describe such definitely quark-alike behavior in terms of "flavours", "colors" and so on, it's possible to name this micro-particle "alignmenton", "spiriton", "moodon", "benevolenton" or so.

Edited by kerbiloid

On 7/3/2017 at 9:09 AM, Red Iron Crown said:
Spoiler

giphy.gif

The fact that in the GIF that Red Iron Crown posted in his comment that closed this for a whole year...
The weapon the T-1000 terminator is carrying is about to click against the jail cell's bars. hehe... DON'T CLICK!!! :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_XAEPSeX-c
Terminator 2: The Alternate Cut...
or
"So, a man walks into a bar"

Edited by richfiles