Naval Battle League 2016-2018

@ShadowGoat I'm going to have to ask you to redo your turn. You have to move your lightest ship first. Also, if you mean panzers SRM-6, then yes, I did take some inspiration for the modular pod design, and the EX-7 has 2 of my design of them. But the one on the Eos is custom shaped, and fits perfectly into the Eoses front gap.

@AlexanderTeaH That ship looks really utilitarian and functional, but weird at the same time. :) I might want to battle you after I finish the one I am in. 

Edited by MiffedStarfish

I forgot to finish the save thingy last night; too happy at destroying the Apollo (Yippee!). I'll get it up today though

7 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

@ShadowGoat I'm going to have to ask you to redo your turn. You have to move your lightest ship first. Also, if you mean panzers SRM-6, then yes, I did take some inspiration for the modular pod design, and the EX-7 has 2 of my design of them. But the one on the Eos is custom shaped, and fits perfectly into the Eoses front gap.

hubuhuhuhwhaaaaa? So the death of the Apollo doesn't count?! I CALL HAX :P

16 hours ago, AlexanderTeaH said:

I've been dead for the last year, but it's come to my attention that I've never formally tested some of my ships! Who wants to try their luck against this sucker (all all his friends!) in combat? :sticktongue:

cuFfCEj.png

U wanna go?

2 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

You can still probably destroy it in your turn if you want, but ships take turns in order of mass, like the Ares, and I don't think it's fair if we just carry on. 

That's a rule? How about we just say "Whoever goes, goes" because I don't want to spend that hour re-working maneuver nodes

On 11/06/2013 at 11:46 PM, Spartwo said:

3- Ships engage in order of tonnage, lightest to heaviest. Once all ships are used the cycle repeats.

Yes, it's a rule. And I have already moved the Ares in order, so I don't want to change the rules halfway through.

2 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Yes, it's a rule. And I have already moved the Ares in order, so I don't want to change the rules halfway through.

AWGH

I'm just going to give the persist later today; I don't really care what happens after this

Just now, MiffedStarfish said:

@DarkOwl57 As you dont want to do the node again, and as you have already done the manuever, I wouldn't mind you just hyperediting to the ship.

No mods for me boi! I'm doing this pure stock now! *Modded self bangs on cage* LET ME OUT OF HERE!

I'll get the persist out either late today or early tomorrow. My plans include: Getting the Dauntless super far out of Minnimus so it won't get hit next turn, and then deploying all 36 ships of the Owlian Fleet around Laythe

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.