Naval Battle League 2016-2018

Deal. Though it's armour looks tough, I doubt anything can stand up to <count on my fingers> 18 I-Beams, 6 G3 Torpedoes and 2 G4H Heavy Torpedoes. One question: do you mean fight the same type of ship as the victor, or the same, probably damaged ship? Because I don't think either of our ships could survive two encounters with 2 ships in excess of 150 tons each.

5 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Deal. Though it's armour looks tough, I doubt anything can stand up to <count on my fingers> 18 I-Beams, 6 G3 Torpedoes and 2 G4H Heavy Torpedoes. One question: do you mean fight the same type of ship as the victor, or the same, probably damaged ship? Because I don't think either of our ships could survive two encounters with 2 ships in excess of 150 tons each.

Same type, I doubt it would be fair to fight a damaged vessel! :D

Here's my new Mass Accelerator ship. If i could direct you attention to the front of the craft, you can see the Trident Torpedos. Those things are pretty nasty.

I call it the pisces because it's twin hulled.

Here's a pic of the damage the trident can pull off. The ship looks fine, but is completely uncontrollable.

EDIT: Nvm i call hacks. Its completely hollowed out yet somehow still controllable.

Edited by ShadowGoat

Meet the SS revival.

jBmIwHc.png

Sorry for the delays between the bugged attacks and the buggy docking for reassembly it took a while. Before and at various points during it's attack the SS Do went around collecting useful debris. 3 Additional torps for itself and one for the revival. As well as a bunch of light missiles, 2 to replace those fired and 2 onto the revival. Crew was surgically removed from the ATH(?) Yes and taken to the Revival. A frontal armor section was taken to the revival in order to restore 6 directions of RCS thrust. 

Editing the hours of footage it took and will have persist up then.

Edited by Spartwo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.