Naval Battle League 2016-2018

On 5/15/2017 at 11:10 AM, MiffedStarfish said:

Ooh, shiny. How heavy is it?

Fairly heavy as of now, hovering a bit over 200 tons with nuclear engines, since the LFO options I tried weren't leaving me enough internal fuel storage to really take it anywhere beyond whatever local SOI it started out in.

On 5/15/2017 at 0:38 PM, Spartwo said:

Did I start some kind of engine trend. Cause one of the COs has an protective ring too.

Seems you might have, though admittedly they do look nice and provide some minor protection from debris and small projectiles depending on a ship's design.

I guess I missed the Naval Battle Club reunion by a week.

My most recent combat ships have fuel lines, so they have to be about a year old.  Both of these performed okay in the current version of KSP. The armor does get shot off more easily using I-beams as was mentioned already, and also I need a new 1.25m missile since the current one does no damage in this version.

PhHyi7k.png

6sALHAh.png

1 hour ago, sdj64 said:

I guess I missed the Naval Battle Club reunion by a week.

My most recent combat ships have fuel lines, so they have to be about a year old.  Both of these performed okay in the current version of KSP. The armor does get shot off more easily using I-beams as was mentioned already, and also I need a new 1.25m missile since the current one does no damage in this version.

PhHyi7k.png

6sALHAh.png

You can borrow my Longsword and Bullet missiles, 1.25m diameter. They deal good damage. 

Honestly there doesn't seem to be much competition, you'd be much better off challenging Youtube. There's a lot of people who've never been to the forum so it's an entirely separate ecosystem.

2 hours ago, Spartwo said:

Honestly there doesn't seem to be much competition, you'd be much better off challenging Youtube. There's a lot of people who've never been to the forum so it's an entirely separate ecosystem.

BeardyPenguin and TAPE and Agonarch and Twitchi? 

Fair, you can send a message on youtube or contact the ones who have social media there.

2H0f4sfl.png

Considering the alternative... Reddit hasn't progressed beyond hulls made from exposed tanks.

Edited by Spartwo

1 minute ago, Spartwo said:

HatBat, and Squiddy have been tainted by the forum. 

Maybe, but they may be rusty now that they're not doing it often. They may not be able to even penetrate the tough skin of the EX-7.

Edited by Joseph Kerman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.