Naval Battle League 2016-2018

Also heres my capital ship ill keep the ship file to myself thank you very much. You can see my new weaponry on the bottom of it. 

Also I finished my carrier. It holds 10 light ion fighters (I could have fit 16 but i didnt for aesthetics) and is lightly armored (By my standards) Its also completely unmanned. It weighs in at 235t, making it my second largest ship, the largest seen above.

Edited by ShadowGoat

@ShadowGoat The eos has a command pod and 4 probes. (Redundancy, Yeah! :D) Yes, you are retaking your turn. I see your original new missile tip design. :) nice ships, but the Battlecruiser looks slightly... open? If I were you after the battle I would rebuild all your ships (hear me out :)) And try to cut down on size and mass, as that carrier is more mass than than most fleets, and that battleclruiser looks too heavy with no significant advantages over a spectre. My average tonnage is at the Most 70 tons, usually less. This allows me to have a compact, fairly small target for wide set I-Beams, a full body armour structure and a good amount of G3 Torpedos. (2.5tons each) Just a my thoughts on your design style.

And anyway, after the battle you are bringing in the poltergeist and the shade, and I am bringing the EX-7 Hyperion, The EX-5 Oceanus and an EX-9 Eos, is that right?

zGHWpTV.jpg

This carries three fighters with 4 G3 Torpedos each. 

c1uE6bj.jpg

This is the heaviest ship in the F-Tech fleet, and carriers 16 missiles, half of which are guided. It is also the only ship in the fleet to carry the new G4H Torpedoes. (This is an older version, I don't have pics of the finished one.)

Edit: I just started a new thread in that I will take finished battles and ship tests from here, and rewrite them into short story's with augmented screenshots. This will be for battles and tests I participate in and do, but I may write up other people's if they want. 

Link to thread

Edited by MiffedStarfish

No I mean I can't re do my turn. The persist you sent me doesn't have your turn in it. I know because i did firing tests on your ships before redownloading and it reset it. You sent me the original persist. Also yes you are bringing in the Hyperion and the Eos. Also Yes, on the carrier the fighters serve a dual purpose as armor. Also the open areas in the armor are for the probe bays. Yeah I intend to rebuild a gen2 as these were basically prototypes. If you could give me advice on armor I'd appreciate it. By open do you perchance mean the fact it's an ENORMOUS target? I can imagine how that could possibly be an issue. I actually designed another ship, the ghost, to be flat and a hard to hit target as it has very little surface area. Other than that the ghosts only advantage is that it's a vtol ssto.

Edited by ShadowGoat

Ok here's the persist. I got a much better hit than last time, as the missiles did some cosmetic surgery on you ship, as seen below.

Yeah. No idea what caused it, but the spectre doesnt have any weapons left to attack you with. You should be fine. For now. It has a strangle wobble thats steadily getting worse, so it might kill itself. Anyway, heres the persist.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zt5grhmw4ws47on/Persistent.sfs?dl=0

On June 11, 2013 at 6:46 PM, Spartwo said:

Q8czS1H.png

Naval Battle Club

Test your naval prowess in this extravaganza of bullets, bombs and booms.

Rules

1- The team with the last ship wins.

2- Each player takes it in turns to engage one target with one ship.

3- Ships engage in order of tonnage, lightest to heaviest. Once all ships are used the cycle repeats.

4- A ship is considered dead when the main body of the ship is incapable of fulfilling two of these three goals unaided from other ships or on-board weapons...

+Sustaining power

+Moving

+Firing weapons.

5- Weapons can only be fired from the original ship core and must be used within the the same turn that they are fired.

6- Screenshots or videos documenting all moves are needed to complete a turn.

7- Players are not allowed to control enemy craft.

8- Players are not allowed to intentionally edit the orbit of enemy craft via weapons fire or any other method.

9- Any number of ships may be moved in a turn but only one may attack.

10- Ramming is disallowed.

11- Weapons stealing is allowed under the pretense that the parent ship is dead and the weapons are disconnected from it.

12- Weapons must be fired between 3000 and 15 meters.

13- Surface to orbit weapons may be fired once per turn,and are exempt from rule 12.

14- All moves must be done manually, without the aid of autopilots.

15- A team may forfeit a turn at any point.

16- Any mods which affect craft or persistence files are forbidden.

17- No quickloading.

Carriers

1- The total mass of carriers includes fighters and any other items being carried.

2- Carrier fighters have a mass limit of 15 tons,anything heavier will be included as another ship.

3- Carriers will take their turn at the beginning of a battle.

4- Fighters may be released from any distance but the fighters must still abide to rule 12.

5- Carriers may not use heavy armor on more than a third of their surface area.

6- All fighters must return to the carrier by the end of the turn.

7- Carriers can not have their own offensive weapons.

Battle settings are made in the following fashion.

-Body

-Special rules/rule exclusions

-Maximum number of craft

-Maximum total combined mass

(These are recommended to be negotiated)

Scoreboard

Usermane: score(number of battles)

Spartwo: 1(1)

Alphasus: 1(2)

Skriptkitteh: 0(2)

Quasarrgames: 0(2)

Servo: -1(1)

MiffedStarfish: -1(1)

Yes. Rule 8.

The Ghoul's AI thinks it's being sneaky. It doesn't know that the pilot of the Aslepius fell asleep on the AI off button. But none the less, the Ghoul slowly accelerates towards the enemy.

Meanwhile, on the enemy ship, the Bill is awoken by the loud sound of rocket engines. (Yes i know theres no sound in space. Deal with it.) He looked around thinking the AI was pranking him, when the impact alarms went off. Bill falls over as the ship spirals out of control from a direct hit to the rear armor. Bill, after spinning for about 10 minutes, finally remembers to turn on the AI. Once turned on, the AI virtually facepalmed itself, and righted the damaged ship.

I know you cant ram, but what do i do if im out of weapons but other than that the ships are in perfect working order? Here's the persist.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zt5grhmw4ws47on/Persistent.sfs?dl=0

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.