Naval Battle League 2016-2018

2 minutes ago, Spartwo said:

Try boarding if you want but anything fair is a bit more complex than instant win, you've got  comparative crew count and familiarity with the environment to account for.

wait so we can board and kidnap the crew as prisoners? *Feverishly mass-produces Klaw fighters*

I thought that would count as controlling an enemy craft? anyway, that still wont do much good for you, as all F-Tech ships have a probe and a rtg clipped inside their root girder. @ShadowGoat yeah, going over a bit is fine, just keep within 5 tons of the limit and i dont mind.

Here is my fleet:

EX-12 Ares 1, 2 and 3

RqcrW8b.jpg

EX-9 Eos and Helios

no5xDU9.jpg

EX-2 A Apollo

32QAEb8.jpg

Total mass: 251 tons.

heres the presist @ShadowGoat: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p0hbph3puxmelc/Persistent.sfs?dl=0 Remember to load it this time. :D

I've been looking over everything and I've decided: I'll just put out 4 of my destroyers and launch the Battleship/Fighters next battle. Designing goes on

22 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

I thought that would count as controlling an enemy craft? anyway, that still wont do much good for you, as all F-Tech ships have a probe and a rtg clipped inside their root girder. @ShadowGoat yeah, going over a bit is fine, just keep within 5 tons of the limit and i dont mind.

Here is my fleet:

EX-12 Ares 1, 2 and 3

RqcrW8b.jpg

EX-9 Eos and Helios

no5xDU9.jpg

EX-2 A Apollo

32QAEb8.jpg

Looks like you got a few of my I-20's on your ship.... Time to see how it'll work. I can imagine the TV commercial now;

"3 teams.......... 2 brothers............ 1 winner.

The KSC Interstellar battle tournament. Today"

2 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Xo4WNn7.png

NICE!

2 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

@DarkOwl57 hahaha, no they are called G3 Torpedoes, I-20 are chinese rip off G3s. 

Owlian. Not Chinese. And we can't help it if your missiles were the first ones we saw on the black market!

3 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

we are not starting until you have set up, so dont worry.

thanks

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.