Naval Battle League 2016-2018

59 minutes ago, Alphasus said:

@quasarrgames What is it with Vall? It is extremely laggy, but not Kerbin's atmosphere or Duna. May I move your ships in the same orbit to Duna? Similar gravity, but shouldn't lag. Any body but vall, I can get 30 fps. Around Vall, 1...

If you wish. That's wierd that vall lags for you so much. i was getting >30fps with my ships.

Go to YouTube if you want the video in 1080p. On the forums there is some corruption, which I don't know the cause of.EDIT: It only happens on my laptop, which has greater resolution than 1080p. EDIT 2: No more laptop corruption!

Well, the NCPE didn't do so great... Those were .625 m ASMs.

So, if you want the detail of what happened, view the album. If you want pretty pictures, use the video. Or, do both!

@quasarrgames

Edited by Alphasus
No corruption on desktop or laptop.

4 hours ago, Alphasus said:

Its perfectly fine. I'm still waiting for quasarrgames to download mine.

Yes, sorry. I'm having a bit of a dilemma with my computer right now. I'll make my move as soon as possible, but i dont know when that may be. Sincerest Apologies. I hope you can still entertain yourself with the LAC fight.

Also, is the EEEEEEEEE completely broken? There was a probe core nestled right under where it looked like the ship was decapitated, and there's an undeployed solar panel hidden in the rear of the craft, which should provide limited mobility and power generation, and the ability to still fire its weapons. Considering that both halves of the ship are still showing as purple, it may still be functional and able to do some damage.

EDIT: nevermind. rule 5 is a terrible shame. It renders chimera designs that can piece themselves back together as terribly obsolete.

I figured that hastiy-put-together armor would have limited effectiveness. But then again, that was a big missile.

Edited by quasarrgames

Just now, quasarrgames said:

Yes, sorry. I'm having a bit of a dilemma with my computer right now. I'll make my move as soon as possible, but i dont know when that may be. Sincerest Apologies. I hope you can still entertain yourself with the LAC fight.

Also, is the EEEEEEEEE completely broken? There was a probe core nestled right under where it looked like the ship was decapitated, which should provide limited mobility and the ability to still fire its weapons. Considering that both halves of the ship are still showing as purple, it may still be there and able to do some damage.

But yes, she's badly damaged. I figured that armor would have limited effectiveness. But then again, that was a big missile.

Those were 2 of my small missiles. I believe that I clearly stated why I felt that my shot was a kill, citing rule 4 and 5. Also, its fine with your computer. I can wait. In the mean time, perhaps @Spartwo could clear this up? I removed the root part from the ship, the core so to speak. If the core and main body are synonymous, then both 4 and 5 are valid. I am seriously sure that's a kill, but the confusion is because the core had no surrounding armor. If it had some armor, then the core would have been destroyed by a penetrating hit.

6 minutes ago, quasarrgames said:

Also, is the EEEEEEEEE completely broken? There was a probe core nestled right under where it looked like the ship was decapitated, and there's an undeployed solar panel hidden in the rear of the craft, which should provide limited mobility and power generation, and the ability to still fire its weapons. Considering that both halves of the ship are still showing as purple, it may still be functional and able to do some damage.

EDIT: nevermind. rule 5 is a terrible shame. It renders chimera designs that can piece themselves back together as terribly obsolete.

I figured that hastiy-put-together armor would have limited effectiveness. But then again, that was a big missile.

Rule 5 hurts me too, and sort of means that my dual spine ships don't work at all because if split, they can't operate alone. I love the centurion 4 because after it's torn in half, it can stay combat capable, though. The core will stick to 1 side of the ship or the other, even if the vessel is split down the middle.

5 hours ago, ScriptKitt3h said:

Been working on some fighter aircraft for the past day or two...

QJZbPlU.png

Fj81CoU.png

I've got some more warships in the wings, but I'm taking some time off from exclusively building them.

I have a stealth fighter in the works right now. Perhaps a duel could be arranged?

A kill via rule 5 saying no weapons are available due to none being attached to the core, and no propulsion being on the second part of the ship. No weapons, no engines, full kill via rule 4.

Edited by Alphasus

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.