Naval Battle League 2016-2018

2 hours ago, ShadowGoat said:

Also what planet are you on? Sorry. Last minute rule. You can place your ships around Planets that you have allied ships around. SHADOWGOAT ALLIANCE TEAM FTW!

Kerbin.

2 hours ago, Spartwo said:

No, you need images or a video to document 

Didn't have time.

There are 7 contestants and 6 bodies in the Joolian System (including Jool). That is why I base my fleet around Kerbin.

54 minutes ago, ShadowGoat said:

No we agreed it had to be around a Joolian body. Also you can just take pictures after the fact

Edited by Joseph Kerman

The available bodies are Eeloo, Dres, and all the joolian moons. This has already been discussed and decided, and will prevent long transfer burns and generally make things easier for a lot of people. I don't really understand your objection to this.

Just now, MiffedStarfish said:

The available bodies are Eeloo, Dres, and all the joolian moons. This has already been discussed and decided, and will prevent long transfer burns and generally make things easier for a lot of people. I don't really understand your objection to this.

Honestly, before the agreement was settled, I voted for Kerbin. All my ships have the prefix KSS.

Zekes, panzer, me, shadowgoat, darkowl and Joseph Kerman. So six, I guess no one goes around dres then. But no-one wants to have to do transfer burns from jool to Kerbin and back again, and I doubt everyone's ships can DO that. You're outvoted 5 to 1.

But it's just a pain, which could easily be avoided with no real downsides. I'm pretty sure my ships could do it, but do I want to do a Jool-Kerbin transfer with 8 ion engines on a 40 ton ship? Of course not. Whereas in-system transfers are much more manageable.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.