carmics

[1.0.4] AIES Aerospace v1.6.1

1441 posts in this topic

AIES v 1.6.1 for KSP[1.0.4]

13062003370330807.png

AIES(Agencia de Investigaciones Espaciales Suprema)

The AIES project is a set pieces to make almost any type of mission, more than 80 pieces so far, engine, fuel tank of any size, Pods, fixed solar panels, SAS, rcs tank, landing legs among others. phase is Alpha and will be compatible with KSP 1.0.4

I have taken the total development for quite some time, not only in build, also replaced and usually lead to removing the oldest for a better, even this development process continues to add pieces that can be quite useful in certain missions

_______________________________________________________________________________________

150802085518516260.jpg

These are some possible configurations of rockets, also gives us the first glimpse of how they look, each size for certain types of cargoes

150802085529516262.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________

-The most noteworthy aspect in AIES v1.6.0 is undoubtedly its new and improved fairings

- Just have to place them in the sequence you want this to be separated and ready

150802085524516261.jpg

-Each fairing has its own separate rocket which enables safe separation and does not stopping the engines

150802104034516289.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________

140106015052127280.jpg

attach possibility: small motors have the ability to add simultaneously without a connection point or (node stack)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD AIESv1.6.1 10.9 MB

http://kerbal.curseforge.com/ksp-mods/233478-aies/files

or

http://www./download/nrbvbvbte4qtr2b/AIES_Aerospace161.zip

important note: before installing AIESaerospace v1.6.1 delete the folder all previous versions

Installation: unzip "AIES_Aerospace" in the folder "Parts"

Thanks to Nikie to translate and order the AIES mod, I do a pretty good job!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.6.1

- Fixed the problem with the SAS control parts "CR3 - Advanced S.A.S" and "DV4 - Advanced S.A.S"

- Modified the price of measuring instruments

v1.6.0

[img=http://sim1.subirimagenes.net/img/2015/08/02/150802085511516259.png]

-Added compatibility with KSP 1.0.3 and 1.0.4
-All Cowlings were replaced including anchoring bases (the new ones are better and easier to use)
-New Very small fairing (Top B1)
-Fairing removed Top3000r20c until further notice.
-Corrected thrust vectoring engines to enhance maneuverability of the rockets

v1.5.1

-Fixed the problem of animations all landing legs
-has changed the appearance of PLOMM-S Landing and 'Expend' Landing

v1.5.0

- have returned the CommTech-1 CommTech-2, Comlar 1 Dish, CommTech DF-RD antennas
- Have changed the appearance of the antennas: CommTech-1 CommTech-2, DF-CommTech RD, CL-1 CommTech Dish, Dish Comlar 1, CommTech Omega-2G, CommTech PCF-5 Dish.
- Have changed the appearance of SUNCAT-1B and-2B SUNCAT solar panels are now able to turn towards the sun.
- Have changed the appearance of AIES UAE 'Cubeplate'
- i´ve solved part of the problem presented in all landing legs, though some problems persist animation.

v1.4.3

-Added the compatibility to all pieces for use in Career Mode in KSP 0.23

v1.4.2

-Was fixed the fuel and oxygen ratio of some tanks
-Return antenna CommTech Dish CM-60 with a new look

v1.4

- Added support for all KSP 0.21 pods
-Substituted fairings "t1000v2r10", "t1500r10", " t2000r10c" by "t1000v4", "t1500v4", "t2000v4" respectively, in order to fix the problem of the unions that emerged with the KSP update 0.21
- was completely altered the appearance of the fuel tanks MR1, CL1300, and K7 in order to improve their appearance and correct the problem Nodecollider Stack and they had
- added two new radial decoupler
- added more "node_stack_top" des couplers to SV-5, SV-5 Black and Vector-B to correct the problem you had with embedded some engines
-Removed the dish Commtech CM60 by graphical issues.

v1.3

-No doubt most notable change is the translation of Nikie, and folders to better command and titles.
-Fixed the (node_attach) of the landing legs and fuel tanks (TuelTank 7k) (MR1 Tank)
-Some changes to the "Command pod" at the suggestion of Nikie

v1.2

-parts are ordered in separate folders
-added antennas and dishes that were available for RT normal parties, it is now possible to use them all
-reduced the time separator rocket combustion Sep1ur5
-were fixed fairing details regarding the nodes and names.
-add new part "soporte C1 strut"

license:

all pieces AIES are creating Carmics ©

use is free to all users to Kerbal Space Program, however it is not allowed for commercial use, and distribution through other unknown links, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

twitter-galakia.png?b3bd83 @carmics1

Edited by carmics
AIES upgrade to 1.6.1
50 people like this

And a new competitor to KW appears. Great looking parts!

looks like the new "probodobodyne" pack is out :D!

seriously, this is awesome

Looks good, I really like the engine clusters. Downloading...

And out of no were comes some guy, but this guy is a important guy. Plus 1 rep for great parts.

Wonderful! I guess I'm going to replace KW with this.

Sorry if I'm being demanding, but could you make .zip file download? I can't use .rars.

Sorry if I'm being demanding, but could you make .zip file download? I can't use .rars.

Get 7zip, its free and can unpack .rar files

This is probably asking much, but can you(or someone?) group the parts into seperate categorized folders?? command propulsion control, etc

That way we can select parts we wanna use much faster. I already have a lot of mods and I don't want to clutter up the game. and I really want to use your probe parts!

It seems that the fairings don't shield the items in FAR. I'll look into a way to fix this. I just thought you should know.

I don't usually sing the praises of mod makers and I've seen some great mods. This pack is BRILLIANT! One of the main issues I've had with KWrocketry and Novapunch is the instability of their tanks and engines. I love the balance you can strike with the different kinds of engines they have but frankly, sifting through a mod for 10 parts out of 100 is a huge waste of time, and half the time I settle for a hugely over powered engine because there are no 750-1100 thrust engines for medium payloads. The tanks they offer are mismatched (yes I know the stock tanks are mismatched) and connect poorly to each other. They either clip into each other slightly or act like they are just fairings filled with fuel, or like they have a rod through them attaching both ends. Really the separate shroud for the engines never made sense to me in KW because only one engine fit each fairing and the others just clipped it into the top tank. Having a set of smaller engines allows you to customize your TWR for each rocket stage and the separate shrouds just makes sense with those clusters because you obviously can't put a regular decoupler on them. The redesigned science equipment was a stroke of genius and should be applauded, and fairings with sepatrons built in!?!? holy ****! Did I mention the parts are very stable and balanced. WELL DONE SIR, WELL DONE!

One question- where are the small dishes? I cannot seem to find them....

This. Is. Amazing.

Seriously, you just kicked out of nowhere to a direct competition with KW Rocketry and NovaPunch easily. Wow seriously I'm impressed.

I'm definitely giving this a download for myself, but I'm afraid I might start mixing parts from thios with parts of KW Rocketry. That's not a bad thing, but for my rocket building company... Yes I work with mods, but having to have people to use five different mods for one craft is a high demand :P I'll have to limit myself on the designs, at least until this gets really popular and I could consider it as common as the other part packs.

But kudos to you, you bring a lot of new features and interesting parts. I love this.

Edit: holy lickbutton, 70Mb of download??? You might want to optimize it a bit son :D No but seriously it's a large file, why so large for only 80ish parts? that nearly 1Mb per part :l

Also: Might I recommend posting this on the Spaceport? You would get an insane amount of views and a greatly increased visibility there :)

Edited by stupid_chris

It's an ok pack, but it really doesn't have the selection of parts that are spread for different roles that KW has (engines and tanks to match them). Nodes don't seem to hold together any better than KW, either.

This looks smexy. Especially the lander. Is it modular?

now if only we had some micro-trusses for putting engines/rcs/rtgs/antennas/dishes/scientific equipment further away from the satellite body :)

It seems that the fairings don't shield the items in FAR. I'll look into a way to fix this. I just thought you should know.

Just add "fairing" in the name in the .cfg :)

This pack is great. The satellite/probe part are just amazing. I just finished a 2 satellites launch and they look great :) Maybe you could add some larger, heavier part. I want to make some big ass satellites now :D

It's an ok pack, but it really doesn't have the selection of parts that are spread for different roles that KW has (engines and tanks to match them). Nodes don't seem to hold together any better than KW, either.

Actually, I just built a munar exploration craft, with minimal strutting, and got it there, landed, and then re-entered too quickly and relized I forgot a parachute. But there was little-to-no-wobbling!

This is probably asking much, but can you(or someone?) group the parts into seperate categorized folders?? command propulsion control, etc

That way we can select parts we wanna use much faster. I already have a lot of mods and I don't want to clutter up the game. and I really want to use your probe parts!

This, and please, carmics, updating the folder formatting to .20 GameData style for easier installation and mod management.

Looking good, I just need to get around to converting the .rar to a .zip

That actually looks really good. I must give these a shot.

atachposibility2_zps2bd0515a.jpg

I especially love this. Cluster-engined rockets FTW!

I'd urge you to provide the files in a ZIP archive not a RAR though.