(0.20.x) Magna-Tech Electro-Magnetic Pack. (Wayland Corp.)

Devo

Wings? I would probably spend hours just activating/disactivating them...

On another note, you could try making the seat be very wide, extending outside the colliders, or would that not work?

I just made thew whole thing a command chair, its all cool now :)

And some new bits almost done for the pack..

This is the R2 Capsule, basically an escape capsule designed for single kerbal use, radial attachable like a fuel tank, so you can place several around a large 2.5 meter tank.

Front view (textures are far from finished... )

image.php?id=88A5_51C1C3A4&jpg

image.php?id=742A_51C1C3BF&jpg

The dome has a nice surprise..

Yeppers, that's a keeper. Outstanding work Devo. And the escape pod, is that going to be the actual interior? Because that will be one slick looking IVA if it is.

Edited by Voidryder
Correction

Anyone else think of this when they saw the Monowheel?

GrievWheelBike_wsmi.jpg

Perhaps you could take some design inspiration from this, make the wheel collider a convex torus and then have the seats on the sides of that, or would that defeat the purpose of the gyroscope-esque separate-rotating wheel stack thing?

Anyone else think of this when they saw the Monowheel?

GrievWheelBike_wsmi.jpg

Perhaps you could take some design inspiration from this, make the wheel collider a convex torus and then have the seats on the sides of that, or would that defeat the purpose of the gyroscope-esque separate-rotating wheel stack thing?

Thats what I did for the 2 seater version, I have the kerbals on the outside.

Yeppers, that's a keeper. Outstanding work Devo. And the escape pod, is that going to be the actual interior? Because that will be one slick looking IVA if it is.

Yep, pretty much doing all my IVA's now a direct view of the actual model inside, no more stuffing around.

I'm Back Baby! (Again) OK, computer problems fixed yet again (this is the 2nd comp I've killed in as many years... :confused: ) Apparently when a case fan dies, and you don't know about it... your computer dies too... and stinks up the house! :cool: So, I've just been checking the forums on my phone lately... that being said... just started DL'ing the new stuff Devo! Awesome!

Can I request a part? I'd like some kind of ready made robot Skycrane, for landing base modules, rovers, etc. That would be awesome! Nothing big and Fancy like the WT-51 for example, just a disposable skycrane to drop stuff off with.

And some new bits almost done for the pack..

This is the R2 Capsule, basically an escape capsule designed for single kerbal use, radial attachable like a fuel tank, so you can place several around a large 2.5 meter tank.

Front view (textures are far from finished... )

image.php?id=88A5_51C1C3A4&jpg

image.php?id=742A_51C1C3BF&jpg

My KODST's thank you for making their next OIV....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.