Bob's Backyard Science Kit

SpaceHitler

backyard.png

We at Bob\'s Backyard specialize In the art of fun DIY space engineering, forget about fancy 'metal' and 'technology', we\'ve got it all here, like your friend said at their birthday party a couple of years ago . .

It\'s the thought that counts!

[shadow=grey,left]Bob\'s Bottle Booster[/shadow]

5LYrS.png

With the aid of Jebtosâ„¢ and Kerba-Colaâ„¢, We have discovered the greatest booster to date, which is also loved our fellow backyard astronauts!

Pop open the Jebtosâ„¢ and . . Blast off!

The chemical reaction causes a huge burst of thrust, It stops in a matter of seconds, but hey, you know what they say, the more the merrier!

Download

For ages 9 and up.

[shadow=grey,left]Can \'O fuel[/shadow]

L7lre.png

The pinnacle of garage fuel-containing technology, pioneering the use of Tin in fuel containers, it would give you a hunger.. for space exploration!

[Warning: The product may possibly have sharp edges.]

Download

For ages 9 and up. [With parental supervision, bob doesn\'t want to be sued you know!]

Coming soon, Bob\'s Cola Engine!

Everything else is currently 'out of stock', so come back later, you won\'t regret it!

Coming soon to a garage near you!

Bob\'s Cardboard Pod! [Working Title]

Bob\'s Cardboard Wings! [Working Title]

Bob\'s PlastiChute! [Working Title]

me too! and it would be nice to see an insane decoupler made out of Highly explosive PlayDoooohh! keep em up man! :D

Hah, yeah, or a fridge magnet?

Thanks! When the pack Is finished, I\'m hoping to have a Bob\'s Backyard version of almost every default part.

By tommorow you can expect Bob\'s Can-o-fuel to be released, as the name suggests, It\'s a can of beans.

As someone who nearly lost an eye after an accident with a 2x 2.25l restricted nozzle core stage and 4x 1.5l open nozzle boosters, I can tell you with absolute certainty that the neck of the bottle points down when things are going according to plan. When things are not going according to plan, duck.

If you wondering what happened during the accident, one of the boosters sheared off at launch. The rocket lost stability, performed an amazing series of turns, then head straight for my left eye. Protip: When bottle rockets go out of control, don\'t stand there looking at it in WIDE EYED amazement.

As someone who nearly lost an eye after an accident with a 2x 2.25l restricted nozzle core stage and 4x 1.5l open nozzle boosters, I can tell you with absolute certainty that the neck of the bottle points down when things are going according to plan. When things are not going according to plan, duck.

If you wondering what happened during the accident, one of the boosters sheared off at launch. The rocket lost stability, performed an amazing series of turns, then head straight for my left eye. Protip: When bottle rockets go out of control, don\'t stand there looking at it in WIDE EYED amazement.

Ouch :(

The bottle rocket design here has the Jebtos jammed into the neck of the bottle, and a hole at the bottom for the reaction to burst out, though a lot of people might see this idea being a bit strange, I\'ll probably add different types of bottle rockets with different or better designs!

But again, things are always not going to go to plan in KSP, after all!

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.